BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA
I'm a born and raised Seattleite, so it's basically a sin for me not to like Starbucks. Sure, their drinks are a bit pricey, but I personally think they taste good. I especially love their frappuccinos!
Ciara D.
Louisburg, NC
I go here a lot and it's my favorite place to get a frappe. I recently purchased a Tumblr cup from there and it's my new favorite! I could go for some right now, I just wish it wasn't so expensive!!!!
Maycee M.
Washington, UT
Starbucks very rarely disappoints! I don't know if I've ever gotten something that was gross or that I didn't like. Starbucks has a great loyalty program that is very worth it if you go there often! I would recommend Starbucks to anyone!
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite coffee shop and I have to say I'd give them a 5 star rating if all Starbucks were the same. I love being able to come in and be greeted by a smiling face and I've had that experience at many Starbucks around the country. I always enjoy that there are seasonal new drinks that I can try and also there are classics that return and others that are classics that are year round. I've yet to come across a drink here I do not like and because of the service I've received across the country I'd be happy to always give them a second chance even when my drink is subpar.
Jeanette G.
Brunswick, ME
Starbucks is my go-to coffee place for a couple of reasons: 1) the mobile app! I absolutely love it. Makes getting in and out so much easier and has also really opened my horizons in terms of customizing my drinks. Didn't know I had so many options until they were all laid out in front of me! 2) The rewards system - while it can take a while to cash in, there's nothing like the feeling of pulling up and ordering a treinta iced peach green tea lemonade 'cause you EARNED it. Plus, free drink on your birthday! 3) the atmosphere. I travel a lot and I can always count on being able to walk in and feel right at home in Starbucks.
Emily C.
I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!!!!!
I really must say in three words I can express my feeling for Starbucks. It is not just the coffee. In an odd way it is the personally feeling of acceptance and importance one gets when going to a Starbucks. Unless you are a Starbucks lover you cannot understand the phenomenon. It is as if you belonged to a group. Starbucks drinkers communicate with one another with one like in common. Our love of Starbucks. With social interaction being so common today it as if Starbucks gives us that social identity we all crave.
I've never had a problem with Starbucks whatsoever, yes their drinks are simple, but always seem to stay really consistent from store to store. The recipes of the drinks themselves are highly regarded and delicious. Yes, sometimes unhealthy, but that is up to the customer to regard.
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Starbucks. Their iced caramel macchiato is an absolute favorite of mine, and even my boyfriend loves it. I struggle to find coffee shops that have good tasting coffee and Starbucks is all around awesome.
Mareea Z.
I absolutely love that Starbucks now has the mobile ordering! And that they have upgraded their star system! My favorite drink is a caramel macchiato hot with soy milk! So good!
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
Starbucks is great for morning coffee on the run, or a sit down break from your day. My husband and I like to get the whole beans for home use as well. Friendly staff and a great customer service attitude.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?