BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Anne M.
Love using my Starbucks app. So easy to load on more cash. Great to order ahead and have your drink ready and waiting. Also allows you to earn stars toward free drinks and food.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
There are endless opportunities to personalize your Starbucks drink. But sometimes it can be tough to narrow down all the delicious options.

Luckily, we have some pretty amazing baristas who can help us out. For two weekends (October 13-16 and October 20-23), we’re sharing the creativity of Starbucks baristas through Barista Originals. More than 7,500 U.S. Starbucks locations will feature a barista-created beverage, perfect for fall. To try your local store’s custom creation, just ask for the Barista Originals drink.
Diana B.
I love Starbucks. They have a great rewards program and a great product. I also love that their coffee is fair-trade and that they great their employees well.
I am always satisfied with a tall black coffee there. I've never had a bad roast.
Kristen G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Starbucks is a great place to get coffee. There are tons of options to choose from and you will never be disappointed with the service. The only thing is that Starbuck is more on the expensive side of coffee. Overall Starbucks is a great place to get coffee.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
Not going to lie I love Starbucks and I always get something on my way to work at least 2 days a week! This app helps to make checking out faster and it also has some added bonus's! I can't complain about getting a free drink here and there. However the one part of the app I dislike is the one pertaining to free music downloads. I like the fact the music is free but I don't tend to like the artists they offer. This is not a total loss for the app since you constantly get updates on the latest deals of new menu items! Overall I love Starbucks and it's products. I have never had a rude worker encounter nor a terrible tasting product.
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
Who hasn't gone to Starbucks? I do not go there every day but when I have the opportunity like when I meet my old time friends to chat and sip coffee, it's been a wonderful place. There is something in how they set up their tables, chairs, sofas, etc that makes the ambience great. Not only that, their service crews especially the baristas, cashiers are top notch. When they speak to you, they speak with warm welcome and treat you very nicely with a smile. Not one bad experience have I had with them. If you are a regular customer, they will call you by your name and sometimes ask you if you want your usual order.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
When I go to Starbucks I always get a passion tea lemonade with raspberry and I absolutely love it! What I don't care for is their prices. $3.45 for a small. When I go to Dutch Bros I can get a large tea for $3. But you pay for the name I guess. And I still visit frequently.
I will say never really get coffee from their so I can't judge it too much. Last time I had it was a year ago when I got a peppermint mocha and I was shaking for 3 days afterwards. I think it was just a little too caffeinated for me
ReShicka P.
I like Starbucks. I definitely so not go there all of the time as I would rather make my drinks at home or go to a local coffee shop. But the employees are very swift and knowledgeable about their products. It's nice that they have a reward program for people who frequent the company. I find a lot of their drinks to be really sweet but kind of pricey. But if you like specialty coffees this is the place to go. I do enjoy their frappuccinos and their white chocolate mocha is a fan fave!
Nicole R.
Prichard, WV
Starbucks can be a little pricey but for the flavors and what you get it is so worth it if you habe the extra cash. They have a lot of different things to choose from and the people are always friendly.
Brittany K.
Port Angeles, WA
Starbucks is my absolute favorite coffee house. From seasonal favorites to whatever I'm really craving that day starbucks has a huge selection of drinks and you are always welcome to order off he menu if you would like. While you wait in line you are enticed by pastries in a glass case, the smell of breakfast sandwiches, and pretty mugs and cups to look at and try not to buy. They also have grab and go snacks or boxed lunches if you are a bit more hungry. My only complaint is that because so many other peogle share my opinion there is almost always a line. no worries though, if you hate standing in line you can always go through the drive thru or order through their app and have your drink ready when you arrive.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?