BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sam A.
Austin, TX
Jade Citrus Mint, where have you been all my life?! I was recently introduced to this amazing tea after chatting with a barista about how I no longer drank coffee (I stopped by only for a slice of pumpkin loaf). She told me I should try a tea and recommended the Jade Citrus Mint. The lemongrass and mint are really invigorating and wake you up if you're feeling sluggish! I highly recommend it for anyone with digestive issues or anyone looking to reduce their caffeine intake.
Cathy M.
Mt Washington, KY
The coffee experts!! I absolutely love Starbucks. I know the do other things outside of coffee, but seriously they have it going on in that department. My favs are the Caramel drizzled caramel latte, and the caramel frappuccino. Depending on if it's cold or warm outside, but those two are my staples. Now, their baked goods are just as delicious. I have to have a original coffee cake every time I stop. And on special situations their cake pops are just the right size to satisfy a chocolate craving.
Anne M.
Love using my Starbucks app. So easy to load on more cash. Great to order ahead and have your drink ready and waiting. Also allows you to earn stars toward free drinks and food.
Brittany K.
Overland Park, KS
Always a favorite it really doesn't matter what I ordered. Recently tried their butterscotch latte and it was amazing may have to replace my all-time favorite of gingerbread .
Diana B.
I love Starbucks. They have a great rewards program and a great product. I also love that their coffee is fair-trade and that they great their employees well.
I am always satisfied with a tall black coffee there. I've never had a bad roast.
Kate E.
Scottsdale, AZ
The best chai tea I’ve ever had! I love the flavor. It always picks me up! It is a little expensive, but a nice treat. The blueberry muffin goes perfectly with a nice cup of iced chai tea!
Kristen G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Starbucks is a great place to get coffee. There are tons of options to choose from and you will never be disappointed with the service. The only thing is that Starbuck is more on the expensive side of coffee. Overall Starbucks is a great place to get coffee.
Camryn C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Great for amazing, quick coffees and specialty drinks. I also like their food, I've grabbed a breakfast sandwich in a pinch many times! Their coffee and drinks are quality and staff is very nice.
Jenny P.
San Clemente , CA
Would you like to travel around the world in search of delightfully tasty coffee, or spend 1.65 on a tall cup of Dark, Medium or light roasted coffee that has already been searched out for you? Starbucks always has some kind of donations going in our community whether it be, Beans for the Brave where the customers can have a chance to show their appreciation for our American soldiers and can donate coffee to them, or the book drive. The employees participate in these donations as well as participating in community service in our local communities. Starbucks goes above and beyond just bringing fresh coffee, they're making a global difference.
Skylar H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I usually stop by a local Starbucks atleast twice a week and order the same item every time, a venti iced coffee with vanilla syrup and 2% milk. I need all the energy I can considering I am a sophmore engineering student. Regular hot coffee just doesn't give me the kick I need to make it through the day like this iced coffee from Starbucks does. I've already convinced multiple people of its energetic powers and I plan to do the same for anyone who is willing to give it a try.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?