BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amanda B.
Wylie, TX
Starbucks is hands down the best coffee I've ever had. It's also super helpful to have the app on your phone to pay because you earn rewards points. Those points then turn into free items!
Janna R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I am a gold card member for a reason! I love their coffee and snacks. My favorite is a hot white chocolate mocha. During the winter I change it up with a peppermint mocha. Yum!
Amber D.
Van Nuys, CA
Best establishment ever to be created. Absolutely love this place. It's delicious and a cool chill spot to go to. You can do anything from homework to just hang out with friends
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Who doesn't love Starbucks!? I fell in love with their caramel apple spice! It actually tastes like a caramel apple! I also love their cups!!! I have way too many of them but I can't help it 😆 Their mugs are so cute and affordable. I have a few thermoses and I can't live without them! They are sealed pretty well so there's no spillage, and they keep my coffee hot all morning! I love their States line. I have almost every cup for my state (Arizona)! Starbucks is a great coffee shop!
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
Starbucks is the best coffee in my area. I like their points system and I also buy their coffee pods for use at home and in the office. It's a little expensive, but it's a nice treat.
Sarah P.
Dunwoody, GA
Was a Dunkin’ Donuts girl for years. But the attention that Starbucks employees give each order they take- blows my Mind. I have never received the wrong order at Starbucks. Ever.
Julia T.
I love Starbucks do much. They have great coffee and beverages. I give them 4 stars because sometimes I get the "fresh baked pastries" but they really come in a plastic bag and the wait sometimes is forever.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have to give at least one star. It's becoming overpriced and the quality of the food is not as good as it should be. The bathrooms need more improvement when it comes to the cleanness.
Jasmine R.
The vanilla frapuccino by Starbucks is my go-to guilty pleasure. When I want to splurge and get a treat outside of my normal iced coffee, I order a venti vanilla frap with soy milk. Most importantly bellas, I inquire if the Starbucks is using syrup or powder to sweeten their fraps. If powder is used I request just one scoop instead of the usual 4! If syrup I request just 2pumps instead of the usual 4! This enhances, highlights and boldens the coffee flavor. To me that is the best!
Sarah B.
Colorado Springs , CO
Starbucks' Caramel macchiato is a necessity these days. Having two small children that still do not sleep through the night, I always look forward to a treat in the morning which also serves as a pick me up!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?