- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is hands down the best coffee I've ever had. It's also super helpful to have the app on your phone to pay because you earn rewards points. Those points then turn into free items!
I am a gold card member for a reason! I love their coffee and snacks. My favorite is a hot white chocolate mocha. During the winter I change it up with a peppermint mocha. Yum!
Best establishment ever to be created. Absolutely love this place. It's delicious and a cool chill spot to go to. You can do anything from homework to just hang out with friends
Who doesn't love Starbucks!? I fell in love with their caramel apple spice! It actually tastes like a caramel apple! I also love their cups!!! I have way too many of them but I can't help it 😆 Their mugs are so cute and affordable. I have a few thermoses and I can't live without them! They are sealed pretty well so there's no spillage, and they keep my coffee hot all morning! I love their States line. I have almost every cup for my state (Arizona)! Starbucks is a great coffee shop!
Starbucks is the best coffee in my area. I like their points system and I also buy their coffee pods for use at home and in the office. It's a little expensive, but it's a nice treat.
Was a Dunkin’ Donuts girl for years. But the attention that Starbucks employees give each order they take- blows my Mind. I have never received the wrong order at Starbucks. Ever.
I love Starbucks do much. They have great coffee and beverages. I give them 4 stars because sometimes I get the "fresh baked pastries" but they really come in a plastic bag and the wait sometimes is forever.
I have to give at least one star. It's becoming overpriced and the quality of the food is not as good as it should be. The bathrooms need more improvement when it comes to the cleanness.
The vanilla frapuccino by Starbucks is my go-to guilty pleasure. When I want to splurge and get a treat outside of my normal iced coffee, I order a venti vanilla frap with soy milk. Most importantly bellas, I inquire if the Starbucks is using syrup or powder to sweeten their fraps. If powder is used I request just one scoop instead of the usual 4! If syrup I request just 2pumps instead of the usual 4! This enhances, highlights and boldens the coffee flavor. To me that is the best!
Starbucks' Caramel macchiato is a necessity these days. Having two small children that still do not sleep through the night, I always look forward to a treat in the morning which also serves as a pick me up!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos