- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! Every Sunday morning I stop off to get a latte before church. The menu has a fair price on the beverages. Just try to go a little early before 9/10am on weekends because it tends to be pretty busy by then.
I have to give at least one star. It's becoming overpriced and the quality of the food is not as good as it should be. The bathrooms need more improvement when it comes to the cleanness.
You can not go won't with a stop at Starbucks. The Caramel Macchiato is my go to. Ask for it upside down with 2 Splenda. Amazing coffee, and their breads and muffins are so tasty.
I'm not a coffee drinker and I love the Starbucks has so many other options. I do try to watch what I'm eating and love their egg white breakfast wrap. It holds me over for the rest of the day and tastes great.
Starbuck is a staple, I always enjoy going here. I'm probably there twice a week. It's a little pricey but you get a good drink for what you pay. It's also a great environment.
Love the cinnamon dolce latte!! Also the teas are soooo yummy!! Spring has hit so try the iced teas they have great flavors to choose from. Cake pops are always a hit for my kids!
Caramel macchiato is my favorite over there. White hot chocolate is another one, not a fan of coffee but I like getting mocha or tea.... It's a great split and I enjoy the service
Best establishment ever to be created. Absolutely love this place. It's delicious and a cool chill spot to go to. You can do anything from homework to just hang out with friends
I have a love hate relationship with Starbucks. I think the coffee giant is doing very well for itself, but I have a problem with it being so huge and corporate that it has lacked consistency. I gave up my gold card last year because I just wasn't going as much, especially since I cut back on sugar and dairy. But the prices are ridiculous. I feel like sometimes the drinks are good, other times, the milk is burnt or they put way too much syrup. I really go to Starbucks only if it is the last place to go or I saw a really cool cup to add to my collection. Other than that, the coffee is sub-par and only every once in a while will I experience great service.
I love Starbucks do much. They have great coffee and beverages. I give them 4 stars because sometimes I get the "fresh baked pastries" but they really come in a plastic bag and the wait sometimes is forever.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos