- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
This coffee is great but is way over priced. I mean it's easy to find and pretty good but I would rather support a local businesses for higher quality and the same or less price.
Starbucks beverages are my go-to when I need a pickmeup. I always order the nonfat lattes or macchiatos because they are full of flavor and pack a punch of energy!
I have some many favs...Classic Vanilla Bean (with a little caramel sauce in the mix), Caramel Frapp, & A Caramel Macaotto (spelled the wrong I think) & always a Venti (in size).
Love Starbucks the only reason y i gave it a 4star rating is because of the price i love the taste but it seems like the price increases every few months and its the same product
I always go to Starbucks!! I think the coffee is amazing. I like the Starbucks app so you can earn points every time you go their. I don't like the long drive thru lines and the wait in the drive thru. I normally go at least 2-3 times per week.
The caramel macchiatos are my go-to year-round drink, but I love the caramel brulee latte when it comes to the winter months. I also love the passion tea lemonade when I'm not feeling a macchiato.
They make my coffee perfect I absolutely love this place I always get an iced Americano and they make it strong enough for me even though I love strong coffee it's so great love it
I love starbucks, the best place to get a nice expresso or a refreshing cold drink . I like the strawberry Acai , its really good in time for summer , All the refreshers are good !
Although I prefer to support local, independent shops when I can, Starbucks is definitely my go-to no matter my location. I like that I know I can get the same drink anywhere in the country and expect what I am getting is the same across the board. As compared to Caribou Coffee, I think Starbucks is much more manageable on the sweetness level and you can easily adjust your drink to your preference. And the app. All the hearts in eyes. The app has made life so much easier in being able to mobile order and just pick up your drink!!
Amazing service. The coffee is always amazing. The service is really well! Either the cold or hot drink, it's an amazing coffee shop! The muffins, breads. Everything! Is just 100
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos