- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is one of those places that is "in style" and you look cool with a starbucks coffee in hand when you walk into work, so thats why you go there. Everything is so sugary and has so many calories except if you get something like a plain expresso. Also, everything is super over priced so it drains your wallet. However, the ambiance is so nice. At the Starbucks near my house, the workers are kind and they have a comfy couch with the perfect lighting for working or reading a book. It's never really loud and everyone kind of minds their own business. They also have a rewards card that can give you free food/drinks with a certain amount of points gained by purchases. Overall, its an ok place.
Reliable, consistent, almost always a convenient location. Not my favorite brewed coffee but I do enjoy specialty drinks from time to time and appreciate the good customer service.
While I do think starbucks is somewhat overpriced I enjoy their drinks and like that the company is trying to reduce their waste and allows you to bring in your own reusable drink cup.
The frappuccino looks like a chocolate blended coffee drink with whip cream on top, chocolate syrup drizzle over the whip cream, and coconut shavings on top of the whip cream also.
I love all of the magnificent flavors of drinks that are available. The only down side is that I don't have a lot of extra money to be spending, so sometimes Starbucks is just a little too much when I can make coffee at home.
I've loved every sandwich I've had here especially the wraps. I go about once or twice every week. I usually get the lattes. I find it to be affordable for the quality of the coffee.
Cinnamon dolce latte!!!!!!!!!! Its my favorite. It unexplainable but the flavor is delicious, sweet and just plain amzing. The best part is that its in store all year around !!!!!!
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop my favorite is the berry hibiscus refrsher , the lime refresher is also a great choice. I love how many flavors of coffee they have it always tastes great. They're food is also amazing. Great environment and vibe.
There's nothing to complain about really. Although it might be a little on the expensive side it's worth it. Plus it always smells like coffee when you walk in !
I love Starbucks they are a bit pricey but it is worth my money! I love the products they sell in store they taste as good as they would if you buy them in stores!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos