- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my second home. I go there for a treat, to relax, to study, to meet up with old and new friends, and of course to fill my thirst! I have certain go to items depending on my mood and cravings. An everyday item is an iced very berry hibiscus tea with no water and half lemonade! Another yummy cheaper drink it's an iced green tea with no sweetener and no water. I add one pack of Splenda to my venti. My relaxation drink is an iced matcha latte with coconut milk😋
I didn't want to love Starbucks because it's so popular, but I do. My go-to is a chai tea latte. I like most of their teas and also the double chocolate chip frap.
Starbucks has a great variety of drinks and they also have a bunch on the "secret menu" you can customize any drink. I usually get an iced coffee with hazelnut syrup and mocha sauce
The Bacon and Gouda breakfast sandwich gives me life in the morning. So yummy! The Gouda cheese is light and fluffy and pairs do well with the crispy bacon on a toasted Chibatta bread.
WHO DOESNT LIKE STARBUCKS? My go to drink Is the Carmel frappe!! So good..I have a cake pop every now and then and they are by far the best cake pops I've ever had
I love starbucks! I go very often. Their coffee are a bit too strong for me but I still love it. I get frappe chinos and strawberry acai with coconut milk!! So good! Highly recommend!!
I use to be a barista at a Starbucks on my college campus. I didn't drink much Starbucks before I started working there, but I did drink coffee....cheap, not-so-good coffee. After becoming employed I was trained in the proper ways to taste coffee, brew coffee in many different ways, and even how to decipher different kinds of coffee. I'm not saying that Starbucks brand coffee is the best ever, but they have decent coffee, for decent prices, and if you get a "fancy" drink, it will definitely taste good! My favorite drinks are a hot cinnamon dulce latte with a little bit of white mocha added, or a caramel frappucino heavy on the caramel, OR an iced caramel macchiato.
While I do think starbucks is somewhat overpriced I enjoy their drinks and like that the company is trying to reduce their waste and allows you to bring in your own reusable drink cup.
I have Starbucks twice to three times a day and I can say the service isn't too great but my coffee 80% of the time is okay and the drink I get is affordable for the taste
I love Starbucks! I love drive thru Starbucks because you can get a good string cup of coffee and not have to unstrap kids!!!! The app is awesome and i always bring my own cup.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos