- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The Bacon and Gouda breakfast sandwich gives me life in the morning. So yummy! The Gouda cheese is light and fluffy and pairs do well with the crispy bacon on a toasted Chibatta bread.
Starbucks has a good selection of drinks for coffee, noncoffee and tea drinkers. It also provides a nice welcoming and calm atmosphere for both work and relaxing.
WHO DOESNT LIKE STARBUCKS? My go to drink Is the Carmel frappe!! So good..I have a cake pop every now and then and they are by far the best cake pops I've ever had
Starbucks has such an array of flavor of coffees , Cappuccinos, teas etc. They also have food products like sandwiches, danishes and cake pops. I go to Starbucks at least twice a week. It is amazing
I didn't want to love Starbucks because it's so popular, but I do. My go-to is a chai tea latte. I like most of their teas and also the double chocolate chip frap.
Starbucks is my second home. I go there for a treat, to relax, to study, to meet up with old and new friends, and of course to fill my thirst! I have certain go to items depending on my mood and cravings. An everyday item is an iced very berry hibiscus tea with no water and half lemonade! Another yummy cheaper drink it's an iced green tea with no sweetener and no water. I add one pack of Splenda to my venti. My relaxation drink is an iced matcha latte with coconut milk😋
I love starbucks! I go very often. Their coffee are a bit too strong for me but I still love it. I get frappe chinos and strawberry acai with coconut milk!! So good! Highly recommend!!
ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE STAFF! I love some of the ideals and ethics this company stands behind. In love with their Frappucinno's!!! Starbucks on every corner.
I can't seem to stay away from Starbucks. Recently I've been loving the intervener-famous "blue drink"! I go at least 2 times a week and am usually happy with the service. Prices are pretty high but if I have a gift card I don't have many complaints!
Starbucks has a great variety of drinks and they also have a bunch on the "secret menu" you can customize any drink. I usually get an iced coffee with hazelnut syrup and mocha sauce
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos