- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm a frequent at my local starbs and I love the mobile ordering option. I'm an iced coffee type of girl but when I get my rewards I usually treat myself to a latte
I didn't use to go to Starbucks but in the recent year I have grown to love this place. Now depending on the location the staff are very friendly and willing to help you try new things.
I love going to Starbucks. When you are there, the people are never mean to you, and they always help you. For example, once, when I asked to get more whipped cream and caramel in my drink their employee was happy too! However, I do agree that sometimes they are overpriced. It is more costly to go to Starbucks than your regular coffee shop. I usually spend about $10.00 when I go to Starbucks. I recommend getting the Caramel Frappuccino, or a caramel mocha. A friend recommended the mocha to me and it tasted very good. I don't usually go to Starbucks because of the distance, and Dunkin Donuts has a less strong tasting coffee. Starbucks is more for people who like strong coffee.
This is one place that rarely disappoints me! Frozen the frozen fraps to the hot coffees Starbucks sure does it right! My faves are the caramel with extra Carmel and the hot hazelnut mochas ! I sure wished they would carry the Carmel ribbon crunch all the time and the only negative I have is that a couple years ago they chose to no longer put the dried orange on the gingerbread loaf! We always purchased one every year for our dessert but it's not the same - love Starbucks
I love the atmosphere at Starbucks. It is always so cozy and usually the service is just great. I love how the baristas personalize each drink order with your name -- it makes the experience that much more personal. I also love the music in Starbucks! So relaxing, especially around winter time. Every Starbucks I have been to has always been accommodating and will remake drink orders if they are wrong or taste off -- another great plus about the company. I also love how I can study, or read, or just relax for awhile in Starbucks and I don't feel hurried to rush out the door; if anything, I buy more and more coffee or Tazo tea. I love the drink choices and the food isn't too shabby, but I do agree it is very expensive! I guess you pay for the atmosphere and service as well, though.
My favorite coffee shop! Sometimes it tends to run a little on the expensive side but they are always so kind and make your coffee as you ordered. Their customer service is great too!
Always pleasant staff, they remember my order (grande iced coffee with white chocolate syrup) and if I'm feeling adventurous they will suggest something new to drink. I typically visit at least once a week.
I love Starbucks! I normally get the opra Chai, hot coco or the double chocolate chip Frapuccino. With banana bread warmed up with butter. It's pretty expensive. I can't wait to go back.
I love Starbucks! I love their rewards program! It definitely helps me get free items every once in a while. They service is always great, and their drink and food options are delicious!
I go to starbucks an embarrising amount. So much that both of the locations in my area of Houston know me, and my dog. I take my dog for breakfast every Sunday, and even get hom a sausage breakfast sandwich. I did have one particular incident one Sunday morning. I found a hair in my melted cheese on my bacon sandwich. I notified the company and they quickly took action. I received emails and phone calls within 24 hours notifying me that they did not take things like this lighty. Every person I communicated with was extremly aplogetic. I actually received $30 gifted to my gold card. If the situation would not have been handled so quickly this review would not be a good one.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos