- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm a die hard Starbucks fan, I use to be a Dunkin Donuts employee and I would still always drink my coffee from Starbucks. I've tried tons of different drinks and food from the menu and my current favorite drinks are between the new holiday Chestnut Praline latte (hot) with an extra shot of espresso or their Iced Chai Tea Latte. I also love their Roast Tomato panini, and sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.
My one complaint would be the price, it runs a little on the high side. However totally worth it for the quality of coffee and the millions of combinations you can create! Also extra credit for having dairy free options!
I love Starbucks. They are affordable, and have many choices. My favorite items are the very berry hibiscus refresher, and a iced vanilla coffee. The only bad thing is it seems like they run out of certain stuff a lot, but other than that I have no issues.
I normally get a black and white, mocha, frap cream base with chocolate drizzle, of course I get a grande (large). It's like a chocolate milk shake, only creamier and with ice. Love it!
I️ get the bast tasing coffee at Starbucks. The price is a bit high compared to Dublin. But I got to star bucks because it’s closer to my work and not out of my way.
I have a bit of an unhealty addiction/obsession with starbucks. I have never had a beverage there that was not of good quality and flavor. I go there way to often. Three or more times a week. The prices are definitely more than other places but are not too expensive to be unreasonable, you definitely get what you pay for when it comes to coffee. Starbucks by far has the best cup of coffee ever in my opinion. It's very flavorful and never burnt, which I've definitely tasted many times at other places. I would most definitely recommend Starbucks to anyone and everyone... but i'm not so sure that i have to. The line is always crazy long. Starbucks is definitely a favorite everywhere I've gone.
Love there coffee and the atmosphere there! The employees are always very nice and take the time out to explain different coffee's to you and I love that! I go a few times a month and will continue to do so!
Personally, I am a coffee snob. I've been to trendy cities that sell some out of this world "local" coffee. Why does that matter? Because everyone complains about Starbucks and how they are too expensive and the coffee is bitter. It's too expensive because you're probably buying the ridiculous sugar infested drinks (which is not coffee). The price of their coffee is absolutely comparable to coffee from local coffee shops. And to be honest, the coffee is delicious! It taste like actual coffee. As for service, people complain that it is corporate but I respect the way they treat their employees. Lastly, they have excellent customer service and will always make your drink to your specifications.
I Love Starbucks. Their varieties are awesome and whenever they be their teas, they do it in such an artful way that can't be recreated at home. I've tried! I have this super refreshing custom tea I order in the summer and I have ordered the same items used from the online store, have asked my barista friends which measurements to use and had them SLOW me how to make it. I can get it close, but not quite right. Same with holiday drinks, although I think the espresso for their standard peppermint mocha is a bit much. But that's literally my only problem.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop simply because they have what I'm in the mood for. It can be something super sweet or some nice soft coffee, they have it and it makes me utterly happy
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos