- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Coffee never disappoints and their food is pretty good! I agree with most people, that the price is a little high, but the quality definitely trumps the other large competitors. Loyal coffee customer here!
I'm a die hard Starbucks fan, I use to be a Dunkin Donuts employee and I would still always drink my coffee from Starbucks. I've tried tons of different drinks and food from the menu and my current favorite drinks are between the new holiday Chestnut Praline latte (hot) with an extra shot of espresso or their Iced Chai Tea Latte. I also love their Roast Tomato panini, and sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop simply because they have what I'm in the mood for. It can be something super sweet or some nice soft coffee, they have it and it makes me utterly happy
I absolutely adore Starbucks coffee. The best I have had is the iced caramel macciato. I also love how quick it is and if you don't want coffee, you can grab something to snack on or a tea or hot chocolate instead. Always a very friendly environment as well
I use the sugar free vanilla syrup in my home brewed coffee every morning! It's the best sugar free syrup I've found! I do wish they had more sugar free lattes available on their menu!
Although it's expensive I have to say I love Starbucks the coffee is so bold and rich, I love the americano and frappaccinos, amazing quality and customer service would recommend to others
My one complaint would be the price, it runs a little on the high side. However totally worth it for the quality of coffee and the millions of combinations you can create! Also extra credit for having dairy free options!
Has the best cafes in the world, one is better than the other, but personally the cold coffees are the best, they have excellent products and the attention in their branches is good
I normally get a black and white, mocha, frap cream base with chocolate drizzle, of course I get a grande (large). It's like a chocolate milk shake, only creamier and with ice. Love it!
Starbucks is pretty much my go-to when I'm in the mood for a specialty coffee drink, but if I just want coffee I'll usually just brew it at home. I'm a gold member which is great for getting free drinks every so often, but the prices are a little high for what it is, as I find myself spending $5 for a Venti drink. I do crave my favorite drink though, which is the skinny Caramel Macchiato. I definitely preferred the pastries before they switched to La Boulange... the coffee cakes just aren't as good and are smaller for essentially the same prices they were before. Also wish they made more of the food items in-store rather than taking them out of packaging and serving them warmed up. None of these things keep me from going to Starbucks but there are definitely some things they could improve upon.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos