BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Starbucks. .
When I'm in the road and need a coffee. STARBUCKS is always close by. Fresh PIKE coffee is my go to drink. In the summer I do like a Frappuccino. . Any flavor..
Ashley E.
Chipley, FL
I loveeeeeeeee Starbucks! My ultimate go to coffee shop! I even have have a Starbucks phone case lol. Whenever I go I always get an "iced white mocha" with 8 pumps of white chocolate sauce.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Ok, even though I'm a Massachusetts girl and an obligatory lover of Dunkin Donuts, I am REALLY a Starbucks girl (hey, I don't have the Dunkins app on my phone). As I don't drink coffee, Starbucks has so many more options. Also, if you are going to Disney World. There are Starbucks in all the parks, and Starbucks cards can often be bought at discounted rates. The drinks at Starbucks are often the same price or cheaper than Disney prices, so load up your Starbucks' card/app and then use that. You can't redeem rewards in the parks, but you can earn them 😁
Mariah S.
Everett , WA
LOVE, depending on the server. 90% of the time I'm beyond happy with my drinks. Absolutely love their cake pops. Only time I'm not happy is if the server doesn't know what they're doing.
Mackenzie S.
Oh my gosh Starbucks is my life saver. I don't get enough sleep between full time work and kids. I visit Starbucks almost every day. I love that the employees are so nice and if you don't like your drink they'll always remake it to find you something you like.
Cassondra C.
As a New England girl, Starbucks was never my go to. However over the years it's grown on me specifically, their holiday drinks and an occasional white chcolate mocha latte. I was never the biggest fan of their plain coffee because quit frankly it's overpriced, hard to order your way, and too strong. However that doesn't mean I don't splurge and thoroughly enjoy my favorite latte from there every once in a while, it's just not my go to coffee place. Overall I think Starbucks is a great coffee shop offering a sophisticated, relaxed atmosphere while also supplying good coffe options.
Diana H.
I love Starbucks! Their drinks are yummy, I get exactly what I want, and their app is so easy to use. I don't ever keep physical gift cards on me anymore thanks to their app, and it has purchase incentives that are pretty easy to obtain if you frequent them.
Danna C.
Starbucks is an icon, and I enjoy it for its great variety of menu items and seasonal items. It always smells great inside and the employees are generally very nice, despite being overworked for minimum wage. What I don't particularly like about Starbucks is that their restrooms can be messy/dirty at times, and so can their tables/chairs. I understand if it is rush hour and the employees are working hard, however. I also don't like how some Starbucks have keypads on their restroom doors and the restrooms are only for customers.
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Starbucks, but I'm not able to go a lot because of how expensive their drinks are. I love to go to Starbucks to meet people and chat over coffee and it's a great atmosphere for that.
Cy N.
Rolesville, NC
Can't get enough of Starbucks, morning is not the same without my Frap! And maybe a pound cake. Price is a little too high for an every day visit but what can one do.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?