- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Can't get enough of Starbucks, morning is not the same without my Frap! And maybe a pound cake. Price is a little too high for an every day visit but what can one do.
if you are from california, you know that their is a starbucks on almost ever corner. this is always my favorite coffee shop. I often order my drinks from their app before i leave and by the time i get there they are ready. I live 1 mile from the store itself.
Starbucks works are always happy about their jobs and lives so it makes the environment more upbeat. And I love a Vanilla Moche with a couple pumps of Caramel and extra vanilla! Delish!!!
Personally, I find that some of their coffee can be made with beans that taste burnt because I get that essence in my coffee. Additionally, it is really expensive to go to, and there is very little consistency in drink quality from one store to the next.
As a New England girl, Starbucks was never my go to. However over the years it's grown on me specifically, their holiday drinks and an occasional white chcolate mocha latte. I was never the biggest fan of their plain coffee because quit frankly it's overpriced, hard to order your way, and too strong. However that doesn't mean I don't splurge and thoroughly enjoy my favorite latte from there every once in a while, it's just not my go to coffee place. Overall I think Starbucks is a great coffee shop offering a sophisticated, relaxed atmosphere while also supplying good coffe options.
Never ever been disappointed with Starbucks. They have an excellent range of coffee flavors and snacks! The best part is they sell bags of their own coffee so I can enjoy at home for a cheaper price.
LOVE, depending on the server. 90% of the time I'm beyond happy with my drinks. Absolutely love their cake pops. Only time I'm not happy is if the server doesn't know what they're doing.
I love coffee well there is a such thing as a coffee lover. I am proud to say that I love coffee . Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops to spend a day to enjoy a delicious cofee.
I like the beverages but I do think it's expensive. I usually order french vanilla or caramel frappucino and I love them but if I can't have one my day is not ruined.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos