BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Cy N.
Rolesville, NC
Can't get enough of Starbucks, morning is not the same without my Frap! And maybe a pound cake. Price is a little too high for an every day visit but what can one do.
Dallas L.
if you are from california, you know that their is a starbucks on almost ever corner. this is always my favorite coffee shop. I often order my drinks from their app before i leave and by the time i get there they are ready. I live 1 mile from the store itself.
Shauny P.
Idaho Falls, ID
Starbucks works are always happy about their jobs and lives so it makes the environment more upbeat. And I love a Vanilla Moche with a couple pumps of Caramel and extra vanilla! Delish!!!
Kristi R.
Personally, I find that some of their coffee can be made with beans that taste burnt because I get that essence in my coffee. Additionally, it is really expensive to go to, and there is very little consistency in drink quality from one store to the next.
Cassondra C.
As a New England girl, Starbucks was never my go to. However over the years it's grown on me specifically, their holiday drinks and an occasional white chcolate mocha latte. I was never the biggest fan of their plain coffee because quit frankly it's overpriced, hard to order your way, and too strong. However that doesn't mean I don't splurge and thoroughly enjoy my favorite latte from there every once in a while, it's just not my go to coffee place. Overall I think Starbucks is a great coffee shop offering a sophisticated, relaxed atmosphere while also supplying good coffe options.
Rikki T.
Fremont , NE
Love the Venti Blonde white Mocha with soy milk and raspberry!The store I go to knows my order and has it ready when I get there! Love the business , no where else gets my business. #thebux Starbucks
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Never ever been disappointed with Starbucks. They have an excellent range of coffee flavors and snacks! The best part is they sell bags of their own coffee so I can enjoy at home for a cheaper price.
Mariah S.
Everett , WA
LOVE, depending on the server. 90% of the time I'm beyond happy with my drinks. Absolutely love their cake pops. Only time I'm not happy is if the server doesn't know what they're doing.
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
I love coffee well there is a such thing as a coffee lover. I am proud to say that I love coffee . Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops to spend a day to enjoy a delicious cofee.
Justine D.
Libramont, Luxembourg
I like the beverages but I do think it's expensive. I usually order french vanilla or caramel frappucino and I love them but if I can't have one my day is not ruined.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?