- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Mocha Frappuccino is my favorite. I am addicted. That is the only thing I have tried there. If you are a chocolate lover, you will love this cold drink. Don't ever get the small one cuz you will want more
Most Starbucks have great service. The wait is usually short and theres usually a calming aura. Great place to study and get things done. Secret menu is a must, otherwise you're missing out
I love love love the chai tea latte from Starbucks. It tastes delicious and smells yummy. It's my treat to myself when I need a little pick me up or if I'm just craving something delicious.
I've never been to a Starbucks where the barista didn't make a wonderful drink. The locations in my state always have super friendly staff and great music playing. I love getting their Carmel macchiato's!
Starbucks is the best coffee shop around... taste wise. It is definitely on the more expensive side and you need to be willing to wait in line for a while. But, I do think that ANY of their Frappuccinos are worth the cost and the wait.
I love Starbucks. I love their star program and the incentives they provide that keep you coming back to the store. I prefer Starbucks over all the other coffee shops.
I'm a Svux head! I can't help it! Listen, it's not the best coffee in the world, but it's convienant and it keeps me going :) Love a iced cappuccino with an extra shot!
This is my favorite place to go for coffee and tea. My only complaint is that all of the menu isn't available all the time. Some of the seasonal items are my favorites!
Love the protein bistro box...as a grazer, I like that I can eat one item, then come back for another later. With a sandwich or burrito I feel like I need to finish it in one sitting which then makes me feel too full
Don't really drink coffee. Its over priced. The food is pretty good tho. And I like that its some what healthy snacks. And the smoothies and blended drinks are good too
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos