BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Sarah D.

I particularly like their double shot grande cappuccino which is smooth yet strong to kick you to do your next great thing and instantly transform you into an energetic hyperactive being. Their chai latte is strange and tea is the tea bag variety so stick to the choice of coffees....latte mocha espresso cappuccino and American and you will never be disappointed.

They have many muffins, croissants, cakes, sandwiches and wraps. Croissant's are always favorites but I am sold in their chatpata paratha wrap and Greek salad wrap which can turn this into a mini meal of sorts and is yet light on your system.

They do sell a lot of variety mugs and I collect the city themed ones which are robust and can hold coffee to my liking of volume.
Madelyn H.
Bainbridge Island
Unfortunately, where I live, there is one Starbucks for over 20,000people so the line can go out the door, taking forever to get to the register. But I do love their drinks and breakfast sandwiches after I take a red-eye and am grumpy and hungry.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I am a proud Starbucks gold card carrier. I absolutely love getting my pre-work beverages from here. I don't think I have ever encountered an unpleasant employee here, which says a lot, considering I usually stop here when I'm half-asleep and my brain has yet to start fully functioning. The company makes sure to offer plenty of member incentives to save you money, like sales, promotions, and ways to earn free drinks quicker. Plus, you just can't beat the convenience of their mobile ordering program - I'm in, out, and at work in a matter of minutes!
Maddison L.
Irvine, CA
I mean, who doesn't like Starbucks? New menus are great but I'll stick to latte. Also the collaboration with teavana was the greatest thing Starbucks have done. As a tea lover it was so good!
garett y.
Mooresville, NC
Starbucks is a great franchise and have great taste of coffee. It is a bit strong for others but if you don't mind it then you can really taste the coffee, unlike other franchises that might be too watery of a taste. I love the fact that they have Seasonal Special Drinks. For example, the holiday drinks are really delicious. Chestnut Praline, Caramel Brulee and Peppermint Mocha lattes are off the hook. I go there every morning and get my latte and sometimes frapuccinos in the afternoon. I know they are a bit pricy but they are like a treat for yourself.
sabrina p.
San Antonio, TX
starbucks is a great quality place to get a beverage , study , hang out with friends , and do many things that need to get done. i got a couple times a month not that often but when i go the workers are always doing what needs to be done and respecting every customer
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
My all time favorite coffee in the whole wide world. I get the hot white chocolate machiotto with chocolate drizzle and it is sooooo good! They also have good food as well.
Jackie S.
on the go or at home, I always have a Starbucks gift card or Kcups ready to take in my Starbucks travel tumbler- I drink coffee black so I always have coffee on me!
barbara m.
I am obsessed with starbucks you always can get the right drink for you and even customize i love to get the vanilla bean frapp or the caramel brulee latte or green tea
Jennifer P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Their teas are amazing! And they have an app so it'll be ready and paid for by the time you get there!! Can definitely be in the expensive side, but the flavors are great!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?