- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Pricey but they have a good loyalty program. Always a fan of the lattes, they do a nice breakfast egg, spinach and feta wrap as well that's good for when you are on the go.
I do love starbucks. I usually get an Iced mocha latte, but am trying to venture out of my comfort zone. However, they are pricey, I can get my drink for almost $2 dollars cheaper at dunkin donuts.
Delivers a great product every time and if you are not satisfied they will fix it for you. The customer service and rewards programs add to it creating a great experience.
starbucks might be spensive but its worth it for its coffee and the refreshers specially the acai i think its called but yeah theres a lot to choose from and they are good
I like starbucks but there coffeeis very strong. Sometimes i feel like the coffee tastes burnt and the cups do not keep the coffee very warm for more than 5minutes.
I use to work at Starbucks so naturally that's all I drank but after I left the company and started drinking Dutch bros I can honestly say I won't go back. It's a nice atmosphere but I'd rather go somewhere else with better coffee
Starbucks gets a four out of five stars for the fact they are so damn expensive! That being said I love their coffee and for the most part the staff is quick and friendly.
I love Starbucks! I love the atmosphere that they have. I am obsessed with their mugs! I even love that there are locations at my favorite place, Disneyland! Starbucks has become a place where my family enjoys going and we can enjoy a (somewhat) healthy drinks that the entire family can enjoy. I love that I am able to redeem free apps from their apps and I can earn free drinks. I am loving their new rewards program. I also love that i can earn free gift cards by using apple like shop kick.
Only thing I can complain about is the prices other than that I love their coffees and danishes they are so yummy definitely recommend a splurge on coffee when it's wanted
I usually find that starbucks is a hit or miss deal. Sometimes the drinks are just right and sometimes they taste burnt or too sweet. I usually go there because of the convenience of the locations.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos