BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Eden M.
I go to Starbucks weekly for my favorite drink. I love their rewards program so I am a customer for life. My favorite drink is a black and white mocha frappuccino and they're always blended to perfection.
Carolyn S.
Ok seriously one of my favorite thing is Starbucks Christmas drinks. I would love to go ice skating with a guy and then grab a Starbucks Christmas bevvy ;) But anyway, when you walk into a Starbucks it just smells like GREAT coffee and the baristas are usually friendly in my city. It's pricey, sure, so I don't go to Starbucks every day like some people do. But when I want to indulge in a treat, it's great! If you're going to buy a drink anyway, first buy one of their giftcards (you can put the value of your drink on the card, then pay with that gift card.) When you do, you're getting into their rewards program. When you register the card to your email address, you'll get special offers, a free birthday drink, and surprise freebies throughout the year!
Krystyna G.
Carol Stream, IL
Starbuck's coffee is my favorite. It is a little on the pricey side but i don't mind paying a little more for great coffee. Their breakfast sandwiches are really good too.
Stephanie A.
Starbucks is my favorite coffe shop! They have delicious breakfast sandwiches, tasty treats and flavorful coffee. They now have a convenient app so that you can order ahead of time and go pick up!
Abriana M.
Delta, OH
When I need caffeine they never steer me wrong! I have so many favorite drinks from there and I'm so glad they're everywhere so I never have to go far out of my way
Karen B.
New Boston, NH
My favorite cup of coffee is the Pike. It's a perfect deep, smooth dark roast. In general, it's more expensive than making your cup of coffee at home, but if you are a coffee lover like I am, you can more than make up for it by savoring every sip while approaching the day.
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
I order a Venti ice coffee with no classic, no syrup, no sugar, only whipped cream. It's my favorite and it's the only coffee I could have since I'm Keto adaptive.
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
Starbucks is not something that I get veryboften, but it is so good and never disappointing when I do get to have a Carmel frappé! It has high prices, but nothing too crazy. I can't complain really.
Taryn M.
Lansdale , PA
So...Starbucks in undeniably one of the most, if not the most popular coffee company in the country. However, it is extremely pricey when it comes to specialty drinks. For me, going to Starbucks is a reward or a treat, so I usually don't buy just plain coffee, I tend to get specialty drinks. Some of my favorites include the Mocha Latte or Iced Mocha, and of course the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I always enjoy whatever I get at Starbucks, but I don't go very often because of the high prices. I do know that Starbucks follows the majority of sustainable initiatives and provides good opportunities for their employees, so I do think it is a good company to support.
Serena L.
Emmaus, PA
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. It has so many different items! I usually get a caramel macchiato. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I go a few times a week.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?