BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mallory J.
I recently moved to an area where Starbucks is the only option that is not completely out of my way! I still believe that there are a LOT of other coffee places with better coffee but they are always consistent with getting my order right and I am addicted to my morning coffee!
Emma W.
Naperville, IL
The Starbucks by me is amazing I go there usually once a week and the workers are so nice and fun to talk to right when I walk in they have the pleasant smile on their face and one spoken to they are so kind also the making of the drinks so short and the prices are affordable.
Vivian N.
Columbia, SC
I would totally recommend the green tea iced latte with 3 extra scoops of matcha powder and Carmel drizzle. By far the best drink I've had at Starbucks! But you have to ask them to not shake up the matcha powder! The chunky matcha is the best!!
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI
With it being the season of all things spooky, Starbucks had the Frappula drink that contained white chocolate mocha with raspberry flavoring. Unfortunately I was too cold one day for a frappuccino but the flavors sounded lovely so I just got a hot white chocolate mocha with raspberry flavoring and it was definitely something new. I usually get the same rotation of things every time - chai tea latte, hot chocolate, vanilla bean frapp, or matcha latte. It had a slightly flat taste, but it wasn't a bad thing. It kind of made it different and the "flatness" wasn't blandness - it was like a bitter taste that had sweetness to it. Was an interesting combination.
carly d.
Verona, WI
I get an ice chai latte everyday that i work which is 4 of 7 days a week. it's a little daily treat that i do for myself to help me get through the day and it's always delicious and never disappointing!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Starbucks has been, and will remain, my go to for all things coffee. I love that they have such a wide variety of drinks as well as some really delicious treats. I love the salted caramel mocha, the chocolate chocolate chip frappucino, and the very berry hibiscus refresher. Without fail, the customer service at each and every one of their numerous locations is always outstanding and the atmosphere is so warm and inviting, making this a great place to meet with friends, study, or even just catch up on some reading. Looking for a gift that's bound to please? You can't go wrong with a Starbucks gift card, or even one of the super cute mugs they sell in the store.
Kyra K.
Roseville, CA
If you're constantly on the go, Starbucks makes picking up a coffee super easy. Their app's interface is easy to use and makes getting in and out of the store simple. It's nice that they've finally added Almond milk to their non-dairy milk alternatives. But for someone who really pays attention to the taste of the coffee or espresso, Starbucks seems to falter. I feel like their predominate concern is creating drinks that are overly sweet, or flavored with something relating to the holidays. If their black coffee tasted a bit better, I would probably swing by more frequently.
Miriam O.
Aurora, CO
I love this place. It's my go to coffee place, but what I like the most from here is the green tea frapps they're so good. I like to ask for light ice so that the flavor comes through a little more.
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
The best..... obviously
Not but really, their praline topping is amazing, their espresso is awesome, they have almond.. soy.. annnd coconut milk options, their bacon gouda sandwich is bomb
Nikki M.
I don't understand the hype.. They have good items, but pretty much everywhere else has the same things made much better and probably cheaper too. I couldn't even get 2 fairly basic coffees for my sister and I with the $10 gift card that I got. On top of that, they both tasted gross and we couldn't get them switched out. I've had similar experiences in the past at other different locations. It wasn't just this one. I drink a lot of coffee this time of year, and I will drive the extra miles or make it at home before I buy Starbucks if possible. The at home stuff is great, but again, it's way overpriced.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?