BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah E.
Burnsville
Love Starbucks! Caramel macchiato and the green tea lemonades are my favorite! While they are pricier than some places, their drinks are so good and consistent it’s worth it!
Vivian N.
Columbia, SC
I would totally recommend the green tea iced latte with 3 extra scoops of matcha powder and Carmel drizzle. By far the best drink I've had at Starbucks! But you have to ask them to not shake up the matcha powder! The chunky matcha is the best!!
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
Starbucks never seems to fail me. i can always count on a good cup of coffee. one con is that the line is always long. i go at least once a week depending on how my week is going. it is affordable cause i have the rewards and that helps out a lot with the deals and free drinks!
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
The best..... obviously
Not but really, their praline topping is amazing, their espresso is awesome, they have almond.. soy.. annnd coconut milk options, their bacon gouda sandwich is bomb
Chloe H.
West Plains , MO
I love Starbucks... only problem is the closest one is an hour away! So I rarely get to drink my DCCFs ): But all the ones I've been to had great service and sweet employees!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Starbucks has been, and will remain, my go to for all things coffee. I love that they have such a wide variety of drinks as well as some really delicious treats. I love the salted caramel mocha, the chocolate chocolate chip frappucino, and the very berry hibiscus refresher. Without fail, the customer service at each and every one of their numerous locations is always outstanding and the atmosphere is so warm and inviting, making this a great place to meet with friends, study, or even just catch up on some reading. Looking for a gift that's bound to please? You can't go wrong with a Starbucks gift card, or even one of the super cute mugs they sell in the store.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
too expensive...not that great and why cant you just order a small medium or large? although i do buy big starbucks iced coffee from the grocery store and add creamers at home!
Briana G.
Canton, GA
Ah, Starbucks. Truly a great love I have for Starbucks. I frequent Starbucks for the seasonal drinks. If I want a regular cup of coffee, I will usually make it myself. In the summer I live for the Caramel Ribbon Crunch frappachino. In the fall I love the -you guessed it- Pumpkin Spice Latte. And in the winter (and the rest of the year when I don't know what I want) my go to drink is a white peppermint mocha. Starbucks baristas have always gone above and beyond to make me happy. For that reason, and for the tasty coffee, I will continue being a constumer for a very long time!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
I love Starbuck's coffee. I actually havn't paid for a starbuck's coffee in several months now. I keep winning gift cards from different contests. Kind of awesome....I actually have a $50 on the way to me next week and I'm sure there is more to come. Back to their coffee. It's great, taste great and makes you feel great....and fat. I love their drinks but sometimes you have to take a step back and say "I paid how much for what?" It's overly priced and the prices are continuing to go up. I also wish they would allow places like Barnes & Nobles to utilize their gift cards.
bri s.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love starbucks they have great coffee and food although it is a bit on the pricey side I think it is great quality and delicious my personal favorite drink is the carmel frappichino its delicious! I definitely recommend you to try this out!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?