- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I am a Starbucks fanatic. I usually go every morning. I love the sugar free syrups. Recently they discontinued the sugar free caramel syrup and I am extremely disappointed. I don't go nearly as often. Because the only sugar-free syrup that they offer that I like is the vanilla. The cinnamon is absolutely disgusting and I hate peppermint. I don't know why they would take away a sugar-free flavor. I don't eat a lot of sugar, and I'm sure a lot of other people don't as well. Also all of their holiday drinks contain dairy of some kind, and aren't offered as sugar-free. It's pretty disappointing.
My go-to drink at starbucks has to be the Cafe Vanilla Frap. w/o whipped cream. I drink this whether it be 30° or 100°. Which I mean, I live in Texas so i dont really have to worry about it being too cold.
My favorite go to coffee shop. I get a coffee from here every morninng before work and or class. I never get tired of their lattes, frappucinos and iced coffee. They never dissapoint me. It is worth the price
I’m not much of a coffee drinker but I do love Starbucks when I can get to one! I have only got a few drinks here but everyone I have got was delicious! Would buy anyone a coffee or gift card from here!
Love this coffee! All their products are amazing. Great customer service and promotions. It's always consistent and located nationwide. I would recommend it to any coffee lover as well as anyone that loves treats.
Good old Starbucks. I've gone through so many coffee phases (black, latte, cappuccino, espresso), but I always get it from Starbucks. It might not be as "original" as I'd like to be, but it's everywhere, and it's good, so I'm a loyal customer for life.
"Starbucks"!!!...who doesn't like "starbucks"?...in the summer I love stopping for any strawberry with ice drink and in winter I just have to have anything hot with caramel!...
So many healthy options to substitute ingredients with. Coffee is always fresh, never has a burnt taste. Fast service, friendly staff, always have new seasonal
I love being able to order my coffee on my phone. It's great to just show up and have my drink waiting for me. Especially since I don't have the patience to wait in a long line.
Don't know what to say that everyone doesn't already know. You either love Starbucks or you hate them, which I don't understand. But it's great coffee every time. I've never had a bad drink here before.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos