- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
If you ever get board with the regular menu check out their secret menu all over the internet. Tons of new drinks and you can play around with the formulas. So much more than just plain coffee available.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop because their stuff is consistent. I've tried other coffee shops around town and some either don't always taste the same or are way overpriced
Best yogurt, so many flavors and combinations of flavor and textures that there are no similar products comopare to it, I am a repeat consumer will always be, the best value
I am a Starbucks fanatic. I usually go every morning. I love the sugar free syrups. Recently they discontinued the sugar free caramel syrup and I am extremely disappointed. I don't go nearly as often. Because the only sugar-free syrup that they offer that I like is the vanilla. The cinnamon is absolutely disgusting and I hate peppermint. I don't know why they would take away a sugar-free flavor. I don't eat a lot of sugar, and I'm sure a lot of other people don't as well. Also all of their holiday drinks contain dairy of some kind, and aren't offered as sugar-free. It's pretty disappointing.
Starbucks is a hit or miss. I really enjoy some of the special seasonal drinks like the S'mores frappucino or Pumpkin Spice Latte. I'm not really enjoying their current menu.
I’m not much of a coffee drinker but I do love Starbucks when I can get to one! I have only got a few drinks here but everyone I have got was delicious! Would buy anyone a coffee or gift card from here!
The chai latte is my favorite! I'm not much of a coffee person so I go to the teas! Starbucks has the chai latte year round so you know it's always there for you! Definitely my Starbucks staple drink!
Always my go to stop for yummy iced coffee. A little expensive at times but worth it in my eyes. Occasionally get some breakfast items but other than that I stick to my coffee.
OMG where do i start? Starbucks is SOOOOOO good. I've been drinking this throughout my life and it's still so good. i have their app and a gold card now because of how often i go. Their seasonal stuff is sooo good also. They always have new, fun and tasty recipes
My family loves Starbucks! Our favorite thing to drink is the greentea frappaccino. It's not overly sweet and has a very refreshing taste! I have yet to find a drink or food of theirs that I don't like.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos