- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Although I love to indulge in a fancy cup of coffee from time to time, I often have to think twice before going to starbucks as it is so pricey. Not sure if it's worth paying so much for coffee.
So many options and great, fast service. Great quality and great prices. Probably the best coffee place in the US. My favorite item is a peppermint mocha year round. I go all the time with friends and family.
Awesome drinks, great selection, not a coffee drinker but love the tea, great breakfast options, always friendly customer service, my favorite drink is the vanilla bean frapiccino with java chips. We go as a family on the weekends for a treat
I work here so I gotta give it 5 stars. But even before I worked here I was a returning customer for almost 6 years. I love the coffee and teas(hot or cold)! It's amazing quality and I highly recommend:)
I love their coffee (but who doesn't)! I just feel like with all the other cafe style places out now you can pretty much get the same thing for a lot cheaper. I guess it's just the brand that makes it expensive..
My go-to drink at starbucks has to be the Cafe Vanilla Frap. w/o whipped cream. I drink this whether it be 30° or 100°. Which I mean, I live in Texas so i dont really have to worry about it being too cold.
Starbucks is one of the few coffee establishments that won't aggravate my stomach. Their coffee tastes great too and they have tons of yummy seasonal flavors. I try to go at least once a week
Their coffee is extremely overpriced and their lines are endless. If their coffee wasn't so caffeine fueled, I would stop at a 7/11. But what can I say, I'm hooked!
Much more expensive than other local coffee shops, but the frappeccinoes are sooo good. They cannot be replicated by anywhere else. I go at least twice a week and am a rewards member. Would recommend.
OMG where do i start? Starbucks is SOOOOOO good. I've been drinking this throughout my life and it's still so good. i have their app and a gold card now because of how often i go. Their seasonal stuff is sooo good also. They always have new, fun and tasty recipes
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos