- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
i love all the coffee from here frappe tea , capuchins , everything, my favorite its caramel and from the hot coffee all are really good , the teas they are goo they have everything good costumer service
I love Starbucks. I love the options they offer. It is a little pricey. I go to Starbucks every single day. I am a gold card member which helps save money. Great quality coffee and highly recommended!
So at first I hated Starbucks because I was not a coffee drinker but I tried a drink and it was the java chip and immediately fell in love with it and now I drink everything
There's not much I haven't tried at Starbucks! My favorites are the vanilla cappuccino, banana nut bread, and the strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk! It's a bit pricey for drinks but so worth it!!
Really really great coffee but extremely over priced. They have a great variety but they just are so expensive and sometimes the wait time is ridiculous even when you order online or on the mobile app.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. Sure if there's a local shop nearby I'll go there but Starbucks seems to be everywhere at the most convenient locations. I also love that they offer so many different options of drinks. I can be super-healthy and order a low-calorie nonfat latte or I can indulge every now and then and order my white mocha with raspberry added. No matter what Starbucks I go to I know it's all going to taste the same and I know what to expect. I also love that every location offers Wi-Fi so I can bring my laptop and stay there for a couple hours and actually get work done.
Mmmm boo lemme tell you. They got THE BEST coffee I've ever had at Starbucks. They also got cake pops and little desserts. Also if you don't like coffee they offer hot chocolate and tea.
Would someone please get me a year supply of Starbucks? Iced Venti Caramel Machiatto with four extra shots, yes!!! Iced Venti White Chocolate Mocha with four extra shots, yes!!!
First off I want to start off by saying you DON'T have to be a coffee drinker to get something there . They have so many options to choose from , I love tea and fruit type drinks
Where do I start, Starbucks is amazing with so many diffrent kinds of coffees to choose from and there tasty delights are wounderful sure enough to start your morning just right.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos