BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Lindsey H.
Los Angeles, CA
The menu is always expanding. I love the options for sugar free, fat free, and non-dairy (almond and coconut milk). It's more expensive than making your own coffee but the quality shows. I go a few times a week. My only critique is that the stores aren't always consistent. The drink will taste a little different between different stores.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I prefer to shop local coffee chains, but when that's not an option Starbucks is my go-to. I enjoy their refresher drinks, brewed coffees, and even the occasional pastry but their various lattes and cold brew coffee drinks are my favorites. The recent addition of almond milk to their menu makes me feel a little less guilty when ordering that latte I know I don't need, as well as their selection of sugar-free syrups. However, I wish they would adjust their pricing, as compared to most places they're way overpriced - including more localized chains that don't have the same luxuries and advantages they have.
Autumn R.
Lenox, GA
I love my local Starbucks! The baristas are always so friendly! They also always make sure they make my drink fast and correct! I usually go once a week and get my fix! I will always go here to get my coffee!!
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
I prefer Starbucks over any other coffee shop available to me in my area. I love the coffee, the atmosphere and honestly I really love all the work that Starbucks does as a company.
Megan O.
Doylestown, PA
Best frapqchinos. They taste really good but they have a lot of sugar. Even if you don't like their drinks their baked goods are amazing. Even though It is so expensive, I would recommend trying Starbucks.
Holly R.
Conway, SC
Hands down best coffee. Always has workers putting me on to new coffees and expanding my horizons. They also have a bomb tomato mozzarella sandwich. I get it every time. I go to starbucks at least twice a day.
Robin I.
San Antonio, TX
I know it sounds super typical but starbucks is my life. Ever since I downloaded their app I have been nothing but pleased. You can order on there before you arrive so you don't have to wait. You can also pay at the register, in the drive thru, or pay before you get there. The interface is super easy to use and it keeps track of all my stars. Reloading a Starbucks card is easy.
Absolutely love their coffee too. Their holiday drinks are to die for and their cups always bring a little cheer to my life around the Christmas season.
I adore Starbuck for their employees, app, and generally great product.
Maggie B.
Gig Harbor, WA
Starbucks freshly baked items have really stepped up their game. When I am not in the mood for fast food, Starbucks always is available with tasty food at a reasonable price for when you are on the road.
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
They have the best very berry Hibiscus tea in the world! The con is it is a little to princely and they coffee always ready burned! They have great customer service! I will go again
Melanie L.
Higginsville, MO
The drinks are great but thw prices a bit of a turn off. I love the flavor and when I'm in a hurry its a great choice, however, my wallet hates me the second I take the first sip.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?