- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Always good customer service. Of course the prices are a little on the high side but the quality of what you're getting is so much better than other coffee shops.
Starbucks is such a great place! I usually just get a venti hot chocolate and a crescent roll but they are always so nice and sweet. The stores are usually very clean and welcoming.
Best frapqchinos. They taste really good but they have a lot of sugar. Even if you don't like their drinks their baked goods are amazing. Even though It is so expensive, I would recommend trying Starbucks.
Always consistent great coffee. No matter what location you go to, you'll get the same great service and excellent coffee. My favorite is the mango green tea. Barely any calories for a great caffeine boost in the afternoon!
I absolutely love the fact that there is a starbucks everywhere, and that we can expect the same quality and taste from each one. I enjoy the fact that there are healthier options, and the new bento box lunch things are my go to option when I am out and about without any food. Plus, if I am feeling extra indulgent, I can get myself a refresher and call it a complete meal. I have never had an unpleasant customer service situation, and the only time Ive ever even been a little disappointed with my wait times, the staff was apologetic without my complaining at all. Great store, great values, great food.
amazing products... a little pricey but you definitely get what you're paying for. delicious. they have mobile order and it really speeds up the process. my favorite item is salted caramel mocha. so good!
I know ppl who say there is No true secret menu and it actually consists of experimental drinks baristas have tried or customers made but I love all the refresher on the secret menu.
My two favorite drinks from Starbucks are the double chocolaty chip frappuccino and the peppermint mocha frappuccino. I love their drinks and I love the environment of the stores.
I get one thing at Starbucks and one thing only. Javachip Frappichinos. This is the best thing on their menu. If it' weren't for this item, Starbucks would have gotten an even lower rating from me. The coffee is bitter, which tells me the coffee beans are over roasted. Even the store bought ground coffee is way too bitter. We had to reduce the amount of suggested measurements by 75% to make it taste good. In the coffee shops the coffee is bitter and I have yet to try a latte or mocha that the coffee isn't over powering. It's a java chip frappichino or nothing for me. I will say I am highly impressed with their customer service. This is another thing that keeps me coming back. We have some local coffee shops around here and their barristas can be rude or just plain flat in emotion. Personality can make things better, but they really do need to lower the price. It is ridiculously expensive.
I like the peppermint hot cocoa and buy extra during the holidays so I have enough to last all winter. I go there at least three times a week to get my mocha Frappuccino non fat because I love Starbucks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos