BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
Chocolate chip frappe. Taste was amazing! There was a little to much ice in frappe. I think it is very expensive. I would by it again but not often. I by it mabye 3 times a year. The only reason is the price.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
My favorite place even when they don’t brew blonde roast at night (since it’s a breakfast coffee). I love all the options they have & the cinnamon syrup is good to add to anything!
VANESSA M.
Mango black tea lemonade! Is the best hands down. I get it all the time along with a buttered croissant and my day is made instantly. Who does not love Starbuck? Best place in the world
Emma S.
So expensive......but so goooooooooodddd. Honestly once they started being able to get coconut milk and almond milk in things I could finally get their coffee again and it was magic
Heather H.
Sequoia National Park
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure I'm not a huge coffee person, but when I do get coffee it has to be from starbucks. My favorite drink is the white chocolate frapp with a pump of raspberry! So good.
Autumn R.
Lenox, GA
I love my local Starbucks! The baristas are always so friendly! They also always make sure they make my drink fast and correct! I usually go once a week and get my fix! I will always go here to get my coffee!!
Marisa C.
Corvallis, OR
Love the atmosphere and drinks. Enjoy their seasonal selection. Somewhat high price compared to smaller shops but it is worth it. Also enjoy their breakfast sandwiches and paninis.
Leigh P.
My all time favorite place to get coffee. I go at least twice a week. Love trying new drinks and flavors. There food and cakes are wonderful as well. They have a little something for everyone.
Stephanie G.
North East, PA
I love love love the mocha coffee kcups. I tried this at a friends house and I went to the store on my way home to pick up a box. I would buy it more fort but it is a bit more pricey then the brand I normally buy. So it's a real treat for me if its on sale I will buy it.
Kim T.
Great company! They offer so many great benefits and are constantly trying to improve. They really take customer feedback into consideration and are always trying out something new.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?