BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
I prefer Starbucks over any other coffee shop available to me in my area. I love the coffee, the atmosphere and honestly I really love all the work that Starbucks does as a company.
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
Love Starbucks! It's a nice treat when I'm in a hurry and need a pick me up. Excellent quality and service. Usually very consistent. I go maybe once a month because it's a little pricey for me just for coffee!
Holly R.
Conway, SC
Hands down best coffee. Always has workers putting me on to new coffees and expanding my horizons. They also have a bomb tomato mozzarella sandwich. I get it every time. I go to starbucks at least twice a day.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
I always have great service here and it's always very fast. The quality is consistent and they don't overly sweeten their drinks like other coffee stands do! I will continue to go to Starbucks over and over again!
Lindsey H.
Los Angeles, CA
The menu is always expanding. I love the options for sugar free, fat free, and non-dairy (almond and coconut milk). It's more expensive than making your own coffee but the quality shows. I go a few times a week. My only critique is that the stores aren't always consistent. The drink will taste a little different between different stores.
VANESSA M.
Mango black tea lemonade! Is the best hands down. I get it all the time along with a buttered croissant and my day is made instantly. Who does not love Starbuck? Best place in the world
Stephanie G.
North East, PA
I love love love the mocha coffee kcups. I tried this at a friends house and I went to the store on my way home to pick up a box. I would buy it more fort but it is a bit more pricey then the brand I normally buy. So it's a real treat for me if its on sale I will buy it.
Leann K.
Pearland, TX
Easy to use app that can be reloaded to pay as you go. Order ahead and pick up with out waiting at the counter. Good coffee and black unsweet Tea. Some "healthier" quick food items.
Marisa C.
Corvallis, OR
Love the atmosphere and drinks. Enjoy their seasonal selection. Somewhat high price compared to smaller shops but it is worth it. Also enjoy their breakfast sandwiches and paninis.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I prefer to shop local coffee chains, but when that's not an option Starbucks is my go-to. I enjoy their refresher drinks, brewed coffees, and even the occasional pastry but their various lattes and cold brew coffee drinks are my favorites. The recent addition of almond milk to their menu makes me feel a little less guilty when ordering that latte I know I don't need, as well as their selection of sugar-free syrups. However, I wish they would adjust their pricing, as compared to most places they're way overpriced - including more localized chains that don't have the same luxuries and advantages they have.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?