BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love Starbucks! My favorite place to get a Frappuccino my favorite is Double chocolatey chip, and Vanilla Bean are amazing drinks. They always have great service and never let me down
Mia M.
Pennington, NJ
Bae! My favorite coffee a iced Carmel macchiato is from Starbucks! The coffee tends to be very dark roast and expensive though. Their fraps are also really good but overall it's a good once in a while treat.
Becca B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Starbucks is the best coffee shop I have ever been to. Great coffee, great people, amazthe by enviornment. I go at least twice a week and I love trying their new drinks and desserts.
Kristin S.
I'm admittedly not much of a pure coffee drinker, but Starbucks is my addition. I'm obsessed with frapuccinos and hot chocolate when I need a little pick me up and Starbucks fulfills this for me :)
Mataesha J.
Henderson, NC
One of my top three places to go. I love Starbucks. It's affordable but can get expensive fast but that's ok. I think the service is great and the employees are nice. The coffee is great and I always go back.
Hailey H.
Love me some Starbucks! It's like a dessert and coffee in one to me. It's definitely a treat, but a tasty one! It's kind of expensive, but you get what you pay for so I am satisfied with price. I am a repeat customer for many years!
I love Starbucks it's one of the best places for coffee it's kinda expensive but I love the points you add up to get free stuff . It's not that cheap but not too expensive. I would go every second if I could.
Samantha W.
De Pere, WI
I have Starbucks every single day - it's a must for me! I always know what I'm getting into and am never bored with their options. I'm a sucker for their cold brew, teas, and green tea lattes but still love their traditional drinks as well! The people who work the drivethru know me too well...
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
I love ordering my drinks off of the secret menu. My favorite drink to order is the Cold Buster. I usually don't pay more the $3 for a drink, seeing I order off of the menu with an employee discount.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Starbucks is to die for! Vanilla bean frappe is so yummy! The prices are reasonable definitely not over priced. The service is fast and I love how you can order ahead through the app!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?