- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! My favorite place to get a Frappuccino my favorite is Double chocolatey chip, and Vanilla Bean are amazing drinks. They always have great service and never let me down
Bae! My favorite coffee a iced Carmel macchiato is from Starbucks! The coffee tends to be very dark roast and expensive though. Their fraps are also really good but overall it's a good once in a while treat.
Starbucks is the best coffee shop I have ever been to. Great coffee, great people, amazthe by enviornment. I go at least twice a week and I love trying their new drinks and desserts.
I'm admittedly not much of a pure coffee drinker, but Starbucks is my addition. I'm obsessed with frapuccinos and hot chocolate when I need a little pick me up and Starbucks fulfills this for me :)
One of my top three places to go. I love Starbucks. It's affordable but can get expensive fast but that's ok. I think the service is great and the employees are nice. The coffee is great and I always go back.
Love me some Starbucks! It's like a dessert and coffee in one to me. It's definitely a treat, but a tasty one! It's kind of expensive, but you get what you pay for so I am satisfied with price. I am a repeat customer for many years!
I love Starbucks it's one of the best places for coffee it's kinda expensive but I love the points you add up to get free stuff . It's not that cheap but not too expensive. I would go every second if I could.
I have Starbucks every single day - it's a must for me! I always know what I'm getting into and am never bored with their options. I'm a sucker for their cold brew, teas, and green tea lattes but still love their traditional drinks as well! The people who work the drivethru know me too well...
I love ordering my drinks off of the secret menu. My favorite drink to order is the Cold Buster. I usually don't pay more the $3 for a drink, seeing I order off of the menu with an employee discount.
Starbucks is to die for! Vanilla bean frappe is so yummy! The prices are reasonable definitely not over priced. The service is fast and I love how you can order ahead through the app!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos