- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My go to drink at Starbucks is Caramel Macchiato. On a cold day I can drink it at any time. I am a long time fan of caramel, and I love almost all things caramel. Caramel Macchiato is the perfect blend of espresso, vanilla, and caramel. I do try other drinks from time to time, but this one is hands down my favorite.
I don't love the price but I love the product! The white hot chocolate is my favorite when it's cold outside. So rich and creamy with the perfect amount of white chocolate goodness.
I love Starbucks i usually go everyday and I love how I'm a gold member and they give you free drinks. It's sometimes my favorite thing of the day. I got my whole family addicted but I recommend you try it too!
I am a huge fan of anything Starbucks. My sister works there, so I get so much free stuff! Coffee is always made super good, tea is amazing, and their cups are the cutest things in the world. I love Starbucks!
I love Starbucks so much. They are so freaking awesome. They always have so much great drinks and I can not get enough of them. I wish I could go their 3 times a day.
It's my go to place with my daughter when we just want to chill lax and enjoy a good coffee. I usually get a caramel mackido and for my daughter I all ways get her a vanilla bean.
I love their coffee. They have something for everyone. I usually get a java chip frappe. I want to try all of their drinks eventually because I know they will be good.
over priced for what it is but still good. custom any drink to tailor your taste buds . many flavors and options also a lot of food choices some which are too over priced and not worth the money some which are good and worth a try once in a blue purchases since it is overpriced
One of my top three places to go. I love Starbucks. It's affordable but can get expensive fast but that's ok. I think the service is great and the employees are nice. The coffee is great and I always go back.
I really have no complaints about Starbucks products. They are of superior quality and I'm always pleased with my orders. My favorite has and always will be the mocha frappe with whip cream and chocolate drizzle. But I'm also a fan of the chai latte for those cold winter months. They also have a pretty good tea selection if you want a pick me up without the calories- you can do this hot or iced (I usually go with whatever the weather is like because both are good). As far as food goes they have amazing lemon squares and the poppy seed bread is A+. If I'm ordering a cappuccino I like to get the chocolate biscotti.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos