BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Kayla W.
Lake Butthole
I drink Starbucks all the time probably twice a week maybe more. The coffee is always great and give me energy for the day. I would go again and again. I also highly recommend this to others for their coffee needs.
Alexis G.
Hendersonville , NC
I love stopping every morning to get coffee from Starbucks. Although it was a little bit expensive, and a hard habit to keep up, Steph and mobile ordering convenience makes it worth it
Carley L.
Brighton, MA
My favorite on the go breakfast place. I love ordering their spinach and feta egg white wrap for a convenient, healthy breakfast. The drinks can be pricey but I've yet to find a caramel macchiato as good as theirs!
jessica r.
Corona, CA
Starbucks is so amazing they don't need my reciew their coffee speaks for itself I love love love Starbucks it's so delicious it's my go to , when I think of coffee all I want Is stabucks
Michael H.
Easley, SC
I can't laugh enough every time I go by a Starbucks and see the lines of fanatical coffee consumers waiting for their $20 cup-of-Joe. What gives folks? This has got to be one of those ideas where someone says, "Hey, lets take something that is massively consumed by a large part of the world already and make ours the "Designer" brand. And while we are at it, let's charge 10 times or more it's worth. (Well maybe I exaggerated a little...) Anywho, it just goes to show how far people will go (In this case pay...) just to feel part of something that is socially "Cool". I have never purchased any designer coffee from Starbucks and would only try it if they send me enough coupons for my whole family to try once. (HEHE).
Ashley V.
Altoona, PA
There are so many things I love about Starbucks. The lattes are amazing and so are most of the baked goods. I love that the company uses cage free eggs and is environmentally friendly.
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
I personally love Starbucks' drinks (non-coffee ones as I'm not a coffee drinker), but I don't care much for the prices of the drinks! I'm not the kind of person who can afford to dish out $3.75 for my vanilla bean frappuccino every day. I prefer to use Starbucks drinks as a treat for myself on my birthday or on days when I feel I deserve a little something.

The only other thing about Starbucks' I don't much care for is the fact that their drinks seem to taste different based on each store. Yes, the recipes are standard, but every store seems to make their drinks a bit differently. I live in a town where there are two Starbucks stores, and their drinks taste completely different from each other. I'm not too worried about a tiny bit of difference in taste, but most of the time the drinks taste like two different beverages!
Amanda W.
Canton, IL
As a stay at home mom and let me tell you on bad days or days when I need help to get moving, I need my Starbucks Venti Skinny Iced Caramel Machiatto! It is like the most beautiful wind in my sails on an otherwise windless day!

We all have those bad days and I refuse to let mine get me down! I find that by pushing my way through that a bad day can become bright...Starbucks helps me turn my frown upside down!

There are many things that I love about my local Starbucks:

1. They are always smiling and make me feel better just by visiting!

2. They get my name right and I no longer have to even tell them my name.

3. They know my order!

4. The espresso is delicious and all of their fun drink concoctions are too!

5. Even my caffeine free kiddos can find something that they love!
Melanie S.
Honestly I've never found coffee shops that taste better than Starbucks! Their prices are definitely not cheap but it's so delicious that I can't resist stopping by for a drink. And they have awesome pastries too.
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
A good go to option especially when traveling and not sure if there are good coffee locally. Cost is always at a premium for what it is though. I also like there are many non-dairy substitute options that they offer.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?