- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I need a couple of pages for this review! Yummy tasteing coffee cold or hot blend or ice just wonderful i love an ice caramel macchiato all the time. They have the best stores with wifi
He tenido la opurtinad de visitar un starbucks y sinceramente me gusto, lo veo como una muy buena cafeteria, atienden de maravilla y todo es sabroso y a un nuy buen precio
I love Starbucks so much, especially since downloading the app. I go about every 2 weeks and I love that you can always pay with the app. Prices are expensive but that doesn't bother me.
I go therr every single day, I like their coffee and their iced tea. I always take the caramel macchiato and the peach tea lemonade. Sometimes I'm eating a mozza tomato with pesto warm sandwich which is delicious!
I don't really drink Starbucks I only drink it about one or twice a month because of its caffeine and sugar but i order a caramel frappe with extra caramel or a vanilla bean frappe with extra caramel. Love those two
I love Starbucks, the one closest to my house always has amazing service. One thing I would say is a downer is going frequently does cost me. Other than that I love the coffees, teas, and pastries they have.
You can never go wrong with Starbucks. They've always gotten my order right and make it right ever time I go. I mostly go to Starbucks in the morning or in the afternoon because they also have ice cold mochas. Starbucks products are always affordable in spite of all the richness in their products.
I like starbucks. They have good latter's and Frappuccinos, but honestly everything is so sweet. Like I like the sweetness sometimes, but if I want coffee, I want good coffee and I would go to a real coffee shop.
They have so many options that they can satisfy any coffee lover. Pros are definitely their choices, locations, speed, and knowledge. Cons would be the cost and are busy. My favorite item is a grande latte with toffee with a splash of caramel, nonfat mild and no whip.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! It can be a little pricey at times, but the unlimited amount of drinks that Starbucks has to offer and the ability to be able to change some of the drinks to our liking, it's worth the money.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos