- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great place for coffee, tea, and other drinks. The quality is always great and the baristas are always so friendly and quick. The drinks and snacks are affordable and very accessible. I recommend Starbucks to everyone!
favorite coffee shop! i love going in there to work on stuff and to drink coffee. I usually order a tea or macchiato. with the tea i'm able to get a refill which i enjoy. the baristas at my location are very friendly.
I can't say enough about this coffee shop! I have a rewards card and earn stars for free drinks. I stop there almost everyday. I also have their coffee and syrups at home to make my own! Best coffee shop around!!
Starbucks is alright. I don't go out of my way to make a visit because the prices are so high. I used to work for a Starbucks in 2002, I was 16 and it was my first job. Their coffee is unfortunately burnt, so I stay away from that. My favorite is the Passion Tea Lemonade with add shots of Raspberry syrup.... it's amazing, try it. The only coffee drinks I'll have are an iced caramel macchiato and an iced white chocolate raspberry latte. I generally like hot chocolate and chai lattes but those are leaps and bounds better at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. The best items at Starbucks are their food and pastries. They have great sandwiches, paninis, desserts and pastries. I really like the cranberry bliss bar but I'm sad they got rid of the Toffee bar, it was my favorite. Anyway, now I don't go anywhere because I have a Keurig at home where I like to make my tea.
Starbucks never gets my orders wrong! Honestly it's such a great price for the drinks. Only $5 for a Venti?! It's so affordable. I am addicted to the Strawberry acai with coconut milk! Like I can not get enough of it😍
Love going to Starbucks because I can order from the app and just run in and pick up my items. They have yummy paninis for lunch and delicious breakfast sandwiches.
I love the menu and the fact you can customize all your options. I especially love their iced coffee. I go at least a few times a month. The biggest issue I have is they are slightly pricey but as a splurge I would recommend it to everyone.
I love Starbucks! I really recommend them! They are the best and I love their iced caramel machiatto coffee!! I love to ask for extra caramel on mine and I also recommend the java chip! Starbucks has the best coffee!
I just love their drinks and even baked goods. My favorites are their flavored coffee drinks and teas. I am not a fan of just their black coffee. To me, it tastes burned.
Starbucks has the best coffee, even my boyfriend loves it! He use to not until i introduced it to him. He really likes the java chip and has even made it at home by watching youtube videos.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos