- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great place for coffee, tea, and other drinks. The quality is always great and the baristas are always so friendly and quick. The drinks and snacks are affordable and very accessible. I recommend Starbucks to everyone!
I almost always order an iced triple espresso with almond milk and one pump of white mocha. It is a strong drink for sure but it wakes you up and tastes great once you get used to it. I also enjoy getting their protein box for lunch when I am out and get hungry.
I drink Starbucks iced coffee literally every day. There is one inside of my work, so on my breaks I get an iced coffee, soy milk, with vanilla & toffee nut. I wish it was cheaper but the iced coffee isn't that expensive.
Starbucks is always my go-to! I'm not a coffee drinker but I love their teavanna teas and breakfast sandwiches. The bacon Gouda is my favorite and I'm always craving one! I also love a passion tea lemonade in the summer.
Caramel frappuccino every time I get a chance to swing by Starbucks that is what I get if not I get an iced chai which is my second-best favorite from Starbucks never really tried the coffee is just the fraps and of course my iced chai
I'm not too sure what it is but I am addicted to Starbucks!!! the drinks are amazing I always get cold drinks maybe in the winter I get a couple hot drinks but my go to is a cold drink. Starbucks is like my second home
Chai tea and cinnamon dulce lattes are my favorite drinks here. Both give me a little caffeine lift and are flavorful enough to warrant repeat purchases. Occasionally I'll get a dessert frapp.
Start bucks is a must I can't imagine life without it! Love love love the white chocolate mocha and in the winter my fav is the salted caramel frapp very affordable
I can't say enough about this coffee shop! I have a rewards card and earn stars for free drinks. I stop there almost everyday. I also have their coffee and syrups at home to make my own! Best coffee shop around!!
I love going to Starbucks. Not only is the coffee good but the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. Each barista is friendly and there to make your experience enjoyable. The prices are not too expensive but you get the quality that you pay for.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos