- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Great customer service, great experience, great products, great philanthropy. They always make it right, their products are crafted well, and they put their customer's first! That is why they have become the brand they are!
My go to place all the time! Love it! I shuffle between a few drinks that I love and its just something I cannot live without. Whenever I am out looking for coffee, my instincts always search for a Starbucks! Need I say anything more? The staff is pretty nice too
Starbucks is just convenient, especially their drive thrus when you have young children strapped in the back in their carseats. Their coffee is decent and they have good breakfast sandwiches.
Chocolate chip Frapp is my fave and several others to list. We don't need to review Starbucks everyone knows they are good and everyone has their own fave creations.
I personally love going to Starbucks to get the vanilla bean frappacino. Certainly the place to go to if you need something quick to wake yourself self up before going to work, or just needing coffee.
I love Starbucks! I love all there coffee in store and the kind you can make at home! I am an gold Starbucks member and will be for life! It almost the only place I get coffee, and I get one every morning!
I always get an iced Carmel macchiato and no matter what Starbucks I go to it is always consistent and made just the way I like it. Also some Starbucks serve blueberry bagels and those are the best bagels I've ever had.
I usually just get black coffee. I like most of their specially drinks but it's rare to see a barista stir anything. Every time I order anything else, the syrup is all sitting at the bottom.
I love this place because we have zero coffee shops in my area they're generally pretty consistent and I can't usually tell when someone is training and the few times I haven't been happy with my order they're always so gracious and accommodating even when they're rushing.
Ordering ahead of time on the app is the way to go. It works well for my daughter on her way to school even. My current favorite isn't the White Mocha like usual it's the Mango tea:lemonade low calorie and taste great. Frappe's. sooo good
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos