- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Ordering ahead of time on the app is the way to go. It works well for my daughter on her way to school even. My current favorite isn't the White Mocha like usual it's the Mango tea:lemonade low calorie and taste great. Frappe's. sooo good
I always get an iced Carmel macchiato and no matter what Starbucks I go to it is always consistent and made just the way I like it. Also some Starbucks serve blueberry bagels and those are the best bagels I've ever had.
Great customer service, great experience, great products, great philanthropy. They always make it right, their products are crafted well, and they put their customer's first! That is why they have become the brand they are!
I love this place because we have zero coffee shops in my area they're generally pretty consistent and I can't usually tell when someone is training and the few times I haven't been happy with my order they're always so gracious and accommodating even when they're rushing.
I usually just get black coffee. I like most of their specially drinks but it's rare to see a barista stir anything. Every time I order anything else, the syrup is all sitting at the bottom.
Chai tea and cinnamon dulce lattes are my favorite drinks here. Both give me a little caffeine lift and are flavorful enough to warrant repeat purchases. Occasionally I'll get a dessert frapp.
Good coffee and tea and food I suppose. I hate when I mobile order and still have to wait 20 minutes in line. I only go here out of necessity as I know first hand they do not support the military.
Caramel frappuccino every time I get a chance to swing by Starbucks that is what I get if not I get an iced chai which is my second-best favorite from Starbucks never really tried the coffee is just the fraps and of course my iced chai
Starbucks!!! You can say I'm a bit addicted to them. I have always loved them and I recently went vegan and I thought I wouldn't be able to have it ever again I was wrong. There is still so much variety. I love Starbucks and so does my husband.
I drink Starbucks iced coffee literally every day. There is one inside of my work, so on my breaks I get an iced coffee, soy milk, with vanilla & toffee nut. I wish it was cheaper but the iced coffee isn't that expensive.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos