BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
ariana m.
I AM IN LOVE WITH STARBUCKS!! THEIR WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHAS ARE TO DIE FOR! Its so affordable i get one everyday before work a and school! Im just sad that most drinks like the camel brûlée are only there for limited times!
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm a non coffee drinker and trust me when I say I love love love love Starbucks I've tried Tierra mia and this and that but Starbucks is the best variety wise. My favorite is the strawberry acai
Yanni L.
Love starbucks and can't live without it! Starbucks rewards give u so much perks, free food and free drinks! My favourite holiday drink, peppermint mocha Frappuccino!!
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Incredibly overpriced and overrated. A basic cup of coffee will run you about $3.00 a cup and their speciality drink aren’t worth the price. Their vanilla Frappuccino is a glorified milkshake.
Caris M.
Mesquite, TX
Now let me just say, I never used to like Starbucks. I thought it was 100% overrated and wasn't really all that good, especially after I tried their pike place coffee and it was the most bitter thing. (I make my coffee Cuban style at home so it isn't bitter) It's not until I went into the Starbucks Cafe in Target that I tried something that turned me into such a believer. Recently Starbucks has come out with Evolution smoothies. Evolution is a pretty well known health food brand and can be bought at places like Whole Foods and Central Market. They have 3 smoothies that use the Evolution juice, but I always get the Strawberry and Beet smoothie with 1 scoop of protein. This is the most refreshing drink in the world. It's so delicious and you can't taste the protein or beets! I appreciate that Starbucks stepped away from their norm to please another audience! Because it worked!
Megan R.
Canonsburg, PA
Great customer service, great experience, great products, great philanthropy. They always make it right, their products are crafted well, and they put their customer's first! That is why they have become the brand they are!
Hannah P.
Not only is Starbucks great for coffee drinks and for easy snacks in the day, I also love the environment of all Starbucks locations. This is the perfect spot to come on your lunch hour, during the day to get some work done, if you need to have a quick meeting, or just to relax, drink coffee, and read a book.
Madison H.
Norman, OK
I always get an iced Carmel macchiato and no matter what Starbucks I go to it is always consistent and made just the way I like it. Also some Starbucks serve blueberry bagels and those are the best bagels I've ever had.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Depending on which one you go to the customer service can be awesome or it can be a miss. Either way the drinks usually taste really good. Sometimes you get old or burnt coffee but I always end up going back.
Eileen J.
Starbucks is just convenient, especially their drive thrus when you have young children strapped in the back in their carseats. Their coffee is decent and they have good breakfast sandwiches.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?