BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
My go to. Their rewards program is crap though. There aren't many visible benefits from being a gold member. I wish you could get free drinks more often as a gold member
Brandy S.
As a gold can carrying member for years need a good any further? Only coffee shop I go to and I enjoy all the different drinks that can be made. Especially if you know the secret menu recipes.
Jhalisa B.
San Diego, CA
I love Starbucks! My favorite drink is the smoked butterscotch frap! It's so good and the service tends to be good and I've only eleven disappointed a few times! The teas are also incredible and of course the cake pops!(:
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I've tried numerous coffee shops, but I will always go back to Starbucks for my favorite drinks. I don't know what they're secret is, but no one makes coffee like Starbucks.
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
I usually prefer Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf as they have more variety for teas and non-coffee drinks since I'm not a coffee drinker, but Starbucks is closer to my location. I will sometimes go there when I want to get away from the Home office and do work in an air conditioned place for a change in scenery. Since I don't get coffee drinks from them I get either their Black Tea or Green Tea drinks. They're good but still prefer Coffee Bean as it seems to have a stronger taste and I prefer my Green Tea to be a bit more sweeter if possible. I used to get the yogurts from there before but found that it was more cost effective and customizable to bring my own and get a drink.
Briana A.
i love starbucks because they have a wide verity of hot and cold drinks ranging from tea to coffee but on the down side it maxes my stomach ache after drinking a frapachino but it's very tasty
Adrian J.
Denton, TX
Good business, but they get my order wrong 30% of the time and that's not including my name being spelled wrong. They make good specialty coffee but it's a bit over priced for its taste.
Noah F.
Starbucks is the best. Java chip frappucino is really good, my girlfriend gets double chocolate chip. I love the muffins. It is pretty pricy tho. I used to go once a week now once a month, something to look forward to. 11/10
Christine V.
Orlando, FL
As a college student I am constantly running around on few hours of sleep and am constantly trying to keep my energy up. As much as eating right and vitamins helped, I needed an extra boost. Little did I know that would be the start of a new love.

Once I step into any Starbucks I am always greeted by a friendly employee. Starbucks is known for their signature drinks but they are also known for being able to create specialty drinks that pleases the customer. Whether you want 4 shots of espresso on ice with soy milk and 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup or just a black iced coffee they offer many options.

The friendly conversation while waiting for my drink is always nice to have since they tend to understand being in a hectic environment. I have always had a pleasant experience at any Starbucks I run into on my quick coffee break and will always keep coming back.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
This is a staple for my house, office, and work week. They gave an app that you can pre order your drink or food on and pay for too. Walk in, skip line, pick up!!! Huge time saver in the morning.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?