BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Gail G.
Perry, IA
Starbucks is always satisfying. They have great coffee and when you're in the mood for an espresso drink they don't make them too sweet and you're still able to taste the coffee.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
I just love especially in the Beverly wards program. For every dollar you spend you get one star when she get a certain amount of stars to get a free beverage. So it makes it worth it to go to Starbucks. I don't go all the time I use it as a treat because it is quite expensive.
Jennifer L.
Greer
Customer service is always phenomenal. They will remake orders that are wrong, the 800 number is always helpful, and the problems are usually solved quickly. Great place to do quick work meetings and have options for everyone.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
I go to Starbucks every morning & their white chocolate mocha and caramel macchiato are my favorite drinks. Their customer service is impeccable and the baristas know me by name and have my drink started when they see me walking up. I am super loyal to Starbucks because of their great quality & customer service.
Jessica G.
West Covina, CA
What can I say, Starbucks is my go-to coffee stop. Their drive-thru's are extremely convenient and fast and I can always count on a great drink whether its warm coffee in the morning or something cold and refreshing in the afternoon!
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to drink is a Venti Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato. The ability to customize my order, save it in the app and order online makes having a coffee addiction convenient.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
If you've spent well over $100 on Starbucks in the last 6 months say I...I'm guilty of this.

We have one on my campus and one near my home so I go often. It's affordable depending on what drink and size you get.

My personal favorites are secret menu drinks like cotton candy frappe or butterbeer frappe. I'm also a sucker for an iced caramel macchiato and also a strawberry frappe with no whip. Food wise: a warmed up chocolate chip cookie, a marshmallow dream bar or a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter is the way to go.

Obviously I go often so I'm a gold member but it has it's perks! And my friends support this Starbucks habit with always gifting me gift cards to load onto the app so...
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE Starbucks and I especially enjoy receiving gift cards to there. I am loaded with gift card right now and I also own many cups purchased there. I love the frappe and refreshers. I was actually there yesterday!
Phylecia T.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a loyal customer, I love the reward/star program where you can get a free drink. I look forward to their seasonal drinks like pumpkin spice, salted caramel and s'mores!
Noah F.
Starbucks is the best. Java chip frappucino is really good, my girlfriend gets double chocolate chip. I love the muffins. It is pretty pricy tho. I used to go once a week now once a month, something to look forward to. 11/10
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?