BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Karissa P.
You cant go wrong with starbucks, especially now because they have added almond milk! They have great bold tasting coffee as well as great drinks and frappachinos!
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Lo que más me gusta son los emparedados de jamón y queso no me gusta mucho el café pero los emparedados y los dulces son súper súper ricos pruébalos para que me comentes si te gustan al igual que amo
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I always love going to Starbucks and the mobile app is so convenient! I love that I can order and customize my drink. I do wish it was a bit cheaper but I only treat myself once and awhile. Of course I would recommend to others.
Gail G.
Perry, IA
Starbucks is always satisfying. They have great coffee and when you're in the mood for an espresso drink they don't make them too sweet and you're still able to taste the coffee.
Rachel T.
Corydon, KY
Iced white chocolate mocha with an extra shot of espresso is my go to drink of choice.   Mixed to perfection each and everytime, and service is always phenomenal and relatively quick.
Chel-c V.
We go here frequently, love all their seasonal drinks. Don't forget about their secret menu too. I also love their seasonal cake pops!
My dog also enjoys their pupaccino lol
Stacy J.
Caledonia
Love Starbucks. Great coffee and their app is amazingly convenient. I can order ahead and my order is ready and waiting when U arrive. Their coffee is delicious and customer service is great!
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
Starbucks serves the best coffee. i got to starbucks almost every single day. they have great pastries as well. my favorite drink is their caramel mocchiatoes with skim milk. i have been going to starbucks for years now and will cuntinue for a long time.
Lindsay M.
Bay City , MI
Their service is always quick, and their seasonal drinks are a must! I love that they offer different types of milk, because being lactose intolerant makes enjoying special coffee drinks hard! I visit Starbucks weekly, and my week wouldn't be complete without it.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
If you've spent well over $100 on Starbucks in the last 6 months say I...I'm guilty of this.

We have one on my campus and one near my home so I go often. It's affordable depending on what drink and size you get.

My personal favorites are secret menu drinks like cotton candy frappe or butterbeer frappe. I'm also a sucker for an iced caramel macchiato and also a strawberry frappe with no whip. Food wise: a warmed up chocolate chip cookie, a marshmallow dream bar or a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter is the way to go.

Obviously I go often so I'm a gold member but it has it's perks! And my friends support this Starbucks habit with always gifting me gift cards to load onto the app so...
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?