BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE Starbucks and I especially enjoy receiving gift cards to there. I am loaded with gift card right now and I also own many cups purchased there. I love the frappe and refreshers. I was actually there yesterday!
Stacy J.
Caledonia
Love Starbucks. Great coffee and their app is amazingly convenient. I can order ahead and my order is ready and waiting when U arrive. Their coffee is delicious and customer service is great!
Phylecia T.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a loyal customer, I love the reward/star program where you can get a free drink. I look forward to their seasonal drinks like pumpkin spice, salted caramel and s'mores!
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
All I ever drink, literally every day is Starbucks black tea. I get a trenta every time it's my absolute favorite drink. No other coffee house beats their drinks. I would of course recommend to others.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
I go to Starbucks every morning & their white chocolate mocha and caramel macchiato are my favorite drinks. Their customer service is impeccable and the baristas know me by name and have my drink started when they see me walking up. I am super loyal to Starbucks because of their great quality & customer service.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
It's very convenient that they have a drive thru. It's a little pricey and most drinks are too sweet. They do come out with different drinks during the different seasons.
Chel-c V.
We go here frequently, love all their seasonal drinks. Don't forget about their secret menu too. I also love their seasonal cake pops!
My dog also enjoys their pupaccino lol
Johana R.
It’s one of my favorite place to go. I really love it and I enjoy to go there. I always go there even than sometimes usually the things that in other stores are 1$ there cost 5. CAREFUL! Don’t buy the gums are really disgusting.
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
Starbucks serves the best coffee. i got to starbucks almost every single day. they have great pastries as well. my favorite drink is their caramel mocchiatoes with skim milk. i have been going to starbucks for years now and will cuntinue for a long time.
Jewels G.
Literally wish I could rate Starbucks more than 5 stars. This company is literally my life. I go crazy if I don't get my Starbucks for the day. The customer service is usually pretty stellar and the drinks, food, and atmosphere are amazing as well.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?