BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
This is the best place that sells coffee. They have really good coffee and it’s amazing. My personal favorite is the caramel frapp and it’s so good. It goes smooth down your throat and it’s so good.
Bay T.
Aubrey, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE STARBUCKS!! Their carmel fraps are so so good. It's like a coffee flavored twist on a milkshake! The prices are a little high for some products, but it's worth it when you want good coffee. They also have awesome pastries! Would definitely go again!
Corina C.
Katy, TX
Great coffee or tea, i prefer the ice teas they have but coffee it's great and the service is amazing. Great place to get your morning cup of joe and keep heading to work.
Lisa O.
Mount Dora, FL
Starbucks is the best coffee shop there is! I can always get my coffee drink exactly the way I want it! The variety is great and you can change things up to make up your own drink! The food is delicious and I love the atmosphere.
Cali M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Definitely cannot rave enough about this company. Always had good customer service, have always had a pleasant experience with the staff and customers, and they're always willing to work with you on finding a drink you'll like if you're just not sure of what to get. There is a store by my work, so they've always got my money!
Irene A.
When I'm running late for school/work and don't have enough time to make coffee at home, I always stop by Starbucks! They have a nice variety of drinks and the baristas are always so kind and welcoming.
London J.
Sand Springs, OK
I'm always buying new thermoses and tumblers from Starbucks! They have so many cute options and they are all amazing quality an d last for a long time! I use them every day when I come to work!
Amber B.
I am SO addicted to Starbucks! I love how strong and how amazing the taste of the coffee is! I love that you can taste all the different flavors in the coffee! Will never stop drinking my Starbucks coffee!
Ashton D.
Brentwood, TN
Starbucks never disappoints! I went tonight and the barista offered to make me a second drink on the house if I didn't care for their new Butterscotch frap. So nice! The frap was great by the way! A little expensive but you know that going into the store. Great coffee!
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
Literally almost tried everything on this menu they have great breakfast sandwiches and coffe drinks when you weren't in the mood for coffee there's always shakes and tee it's also kid friendly and they have juice boxes or hot coco
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?