- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
i have only tried Starbucks about three times and it is good i like it .It is the perfect place to go grab a drink anywhere from coffee and teas i love watching review about there new products
They have the best coffee, the rewards program is wonderful considering I go almost everyday I rack up points fast. The mobile order on the app makes it quick and easy especially if you're in a hurry
I have always enjoyed Starbucks, their drinks are always customizable and the taste is almost always consistent. When I say almost is because depending on the store you go to, it can be a hit or miss. Their customer service can be hit or miss as well. I once ordered a caramel macchiato which is my go to drink there and I believe the barista forgot the caramel drizzle, when I went to ask her to add some more and she stated that the caramel macchiato wasn't suppose to taste like caramel... yup, real life story. I then asked her to kindly add some more, and she squeezed that caramel sauce so hard I think I was on a sugar high for the next 5 hours. But who am I to tell someone how to do their job. Lol :)
I love, love, love Starbucks and it's perfect for a quick on- the- go pick me up. It's good quality and I have a Starbucks account so I get quite a few free drinks and rewards. It's also very close to where I live so if I need some quick caffeine I can just run to Starbucks.
I'm in love with the holiday drinks! I believe the beverages are a bit pricey, but I'm rarely disappointed. Delicious coffee and my choice if there isn't a small business located nearby to support.
Starbucks is a cult favorite. Everyone knows and loves it. It is not the cute little coffee shop downtown, but it get the caffeine into your system. Nothing trendy about it, but it's still delicious all the same
Starbucks has a great variety of hot and cold drinks. The downfall is the price of the drinks, I wish I could go to Starbucks more, but sadly I can't afford to purchase from there frequently.
I love the blonde roast coffee. That's my go to at Starbucks. It can be pricey but I still love it. I've started to shy away from the blended beverages and lean more towards the straight coffees and occasional breakfast sandwiches.
Definitely cannot rave enough about this company. Always had good customer service, have always had a pleasant experience with the staff and customers, and they're always willing to work with you on finding a drink you'll like if you're just not sure of what to get. There is a store by my work, so they've always got my money!
Starbucks is the best coffee shop there is! I can always get my coffee drink exactly the way I want it! The variety is great and you can change things up to make up your own drink! The food is delicious and I love the atmosphere.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos