- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great place to go if you are feeling bad and boujee. I give it a 4/5 because it is kind of expensive. I like the foods and drinks there but there are other coffee shops that are just as good or better. I always get the iced caramel macchiato at SB
I love starbucks! I'm not a huge coffee fan but Starbucks brings the coffee person out of me. They always have options for anyone no matter what their preference . They always have something for me.
This is just an amazing brand. They are eco conscious, have plenty of non dairy milks, and always has a friendly staff. Price is a little high, but for the quality of coffee that you get it is so worth it!
I discovered the medicine bomb about a year ago when I requested to blend teas for a grande hot tea. The barista said it was a must try. Boy was she correct...it is noway go to and I am little sad that is not longer a secret drink..
I love the blonde roast coffee. That's my go to at Starbucks. It can be pricey but I still love it. I've started to shy away from the blended beverages and lean more towards the straight coffees and occasional breakfast sandwiches.
My absolute most favorite thing to get at Starbucks is a Venti extra hot white mocha and a beacon guda in the mornings... This cost me under $10.00 at least twice a week. I love love love coffee and its my get me going in the morning. My class gets me gift cards all the time! I'm a blessed teacher!
I love, love, love Starbucks and it's perfect for a quick on- the- go pick me up. It's good quality and I have a Starbucks account so I get quite a few free drinks and rewards. It's also very close to where I live so if I need some quick caffeine I can just run to Starbucks.
Starbucks is the best however very overpriced. The quality is great but it is not fair to charge so much for it. I get the caramel macchiato and that's really all I get there.
I don't normally have coffee all the time out, however if I do Starbucks is where I go! I love all the sugar free flavors as well as how much better tasting the coffee is. definitely worth the money.
I love everything about Starbucks. I especially like their drinks with caramel. It can get a little pricey. I usually budget $30 a month, and when I run out, I run out.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos