- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops. The service varies on the different locations but usually it is pretty great! There are so many different types of coffee and non coffee drinks to try there, and they are always coming out with some new fun drinks!
Every time I go I always get the Iced Mocha and have never been disappointed! It's always my go-to place especially when I am craving something to drink! And for the price, who can beat it? I would definely recommend it to everyone!
You will find one within 5 miles of wherever you are. I personally like Cafe Latte. Love the staff, they are very friendly and love the coffee smell inside the cafe... Pet friendly and kid friendly....
In the summer I always have mocha frappichino with toffee-nut syrup; in the winter, I switch to mocha with, yep, toffee-nut syrup. I also use Starbucks K-cups in my coffee maker. I love a strong, full-bodied cup of java and Starbucks fills the bill.
Starbucks is great. Who doesn't love Starbucks. I personally have had a Gold Card Membership since 2012 and they constantly offer me great rewards that keep me going. I highly recommend signing up for their rewards program if you go there often!
Drinks are occasionally overpriced and the quality can really vary from store to store, but as an occasional treat I usually enjoy a Carmel Frapp and it never fails to make my day a little bit better!
I love starbucks very berry refresher and their reward system; however their locations very by quality. It's like a hit or a miss when it comes to the same drink.
Yes their coffee are so good and amazing and really get me good to start the day and it's a good quality and really good and affordable to buy and when you are in a rush and need coffee got o Starbucks
Starbucks is amazing, the service is friendly & typically quick. They have a bunch of options for any drink you could imagine. My favorite is an iced green tea latte or their peppermint mocha coffee. The seasonal flavors are fun & exciting to try! For typical coffee, they are a bit pricey, however it's worth it!
It's Starbucks. They're amazing. The baristas in our town go out of their way to be nice and try to learn their customers. I've started getting breakfast sandwiches and they're consistently delicious.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos