BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Priscilla P.
San jose, California
holidays season drink.
they should keep for the whole year and not just for few weeks. Its tasty, delicious, mix of syrups that just makes you feel like buying another one.
Dezirae R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Every time I go I always get the Iced Mocha and have never been disappointed! It's always my go-to place especially when I am craving something to drink! And for the price, who can beat it? I would definely recommend it to everyone!
Jeniffer G.
Miami lakes, FL
Well I don't need to tell much about it! You all already now that Starbucks coffee is the BEST and more a cold coffee person wich is why I love the caramel frapuccino
Nina H.
Arlington Heights, IL
My favorite drink is the iced chai latte from Starbucks, I have to get this everyday! I love the milky cinnamon taste and all the energy it gives me from the caffeine inside. You can get this drink hot or iced but every time it tasted amazing for any season.
Rosie F.
Starbucks is my go-to for coffee or a quick healthy snack. I do a lot of traveling with work and it's nice to have a consistent product. Plus the free wifi is awesome when I need to get some work done!
Veronica O.
Lockport, NY
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops. The service varies on the different locations but usually it is pretty great! There are so many different types of coffee and non coffee drinks to try there, and they are always coming out with some new fun drinks!
Casey M.
Killen, AL
Sometimes the local customer service is awful and I've driven away with what I didn't order before. I love their choices and food but would like our local one to be more efficient when it gets busy.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
Pumpkin Spice Latte is my seasonal favorite and never fails to disappoint. I love the roast that is used and the flavoring is not overly sweet nor does it take away from the taste of the coffee. It is a bit pricey, but a nice treat.
MONEKA S.
No words need to be said about Starbucks Coffee but just say Starbucks Coffee!! The name speaks for itself, the coffee is absolutely delicious !!! What I love about Starbucks is the variety of coffee they have. They cater to someone who loves Hot Chocolate to someone who loves their coffee very strong. The Apple Danish is the best I've ever tasted, its better than Panera Bread!! So, yes I would recommend you go to Starbucks, you will definitely come back for another visit. I recommend you try the Pumpkin Spice(my favorite) , its so good I cant find words to describe it!!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
Starbucks. Everyone has drank a cup from this place. The coffee is very good, it's my favorite place but only because I don't like change. I go a few times a week. I recommend this place 100%.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?