BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Starbucks is delicious. I have yet to find a drink I didn't like. I wish the prices were a little cheaper but it's a good quality. I also recommend drinks to friends and always stop if I see a Starbucks.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
Starbucks is probably one of the better chain coffee shops, but it is still not nearly as good as a local coffee shop. Starbucks is really a last resort for me. I'm more of a black coffee drinker, and to be honest their plain old coffee is kind of gross. I don't know why, but it always taste old or burnt. Perhaps because nobody else orders it. I don't drink any of their other coffee drinks because of how sugar filled they are. Plus, they don't make their own syrups and flavors like all my local coffee shops do. I prefer homemade sweeteners if I am going to drink them. I also think they are way over priced, which is nothing new. I could pay $2 for a great cup of coffee at a local coffee shop, but for a crappy cup of coffee at Starbucks it a good $1 more.

This is just my personal opinion of Starbucks. I don't hate it, and know a ton of people who love it, but if I had to choose a coffee shop, I would definitely choose local over chain.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
It may be a little overpriced but Starbucks offers a cupful of courage or comfort whenever and wherever you need it. I love the caramel macchiato and their seasonal special drinks. I intend on being a lifelong customer.
Rachel W.
Midland, Mi
I'm giving them a 4 because while I enjoy their drinks, I do think they are priced too high. If you want a drink that tastes like frozen hot chocolate then ask for a vanilla bean frappuccino with mocha blended into it! It's a big hit with kids too!
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
For a chain, Starbucks really has it going on. They have so many choices (including non-dairy for us lactose intolerant people!) so there's really something for everyone. Also there's one on basically every corner, so don't worry, you won't ever be without coffee/tea for too long
sara r.
Is very good and comfortable place where you can drink a cafe. I love the flavours and the the cuality, but is to expensive,but i Stiller love that place Starbucks
Raelyn A.
North Branch , MN
Starbucks is my addiction I love that the employees are so nice and there is so many different ways to creat your favorite drink! My current fav right now is the pink drink!
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
I'm not big on coffee. I'm more of a "I like a little coffee in my creamer" kind of girl, but Starbucks has so many flavors and variations of their drinks that I can always find something that suits me.
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
I stop here at least once a week to get a special coffee. This is my favorite coffee place. My favorite coffees are caramel Brulé, caramel Macchiato, and cinnamon dulce latte.
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
We have a Starbucks on my campus so I typically get one every other day. Although I typically get iced coffee with caramel I really have like the other flavors when I've decided to get a specialty drink.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?