BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brooke B.
Valley center, Ca
Everytime I crave a coffee i find the nearest Starbucks and I can't say anything terrible about it. Honestly it's such a stereotype but I love starbucks coffee and I love the white chocolate mocha, everyday when I have money I go in and grab my favorite drink!
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
My absolute favorite coffee. Bad day? Go get a little Starbucks. Good day? Go get a little Starbucks? I love that they have everything from sweets to sandwiches and coffee to frappucinos. I do wish it was more affordable, but let's face it. They're so good they can charge what they want.
Stephania M.
My favorite drink from Starbucks most definitely will have to be the green tea frappe. In my opinion the price is pretty good and I just love having my name on the drink. I definitely recommend this drink to anyone that hasn't tried it yet!
Aisha B.
Appleton, WI
My obsession I go before I start my busy day , during the winter months I drink a ventti pumpkin spice latte with almond milk it's so good! Summer I go for Carmel macchiato w alimony milk and spring I go to green tea lemonade oh so good!
Diky P.
South Grafton, MA
I Love them! I love company ethics, how they treat their customers and their employees. They encourage and participate in being a global company bringing opportunities to communities near and far. Good tasting coffee is just a cherry on top.
Cherie G.
Black Hawk
While I like some of Starbucks coffees, particularly the singles you can buy at the store, I find their coffee shop coffee to be overpriced and too sweet. I also wish my local Starbucks offered Almond Milk as an alternative to Cows Milk.
Keshia L.
I love Starbucks. You can choose any type of coffee, have a customized drink and even have decaffeinated drinks. I love how convenient they have made Starbucks with the mobile app that includes collecting stars and earning a free drink.
Shannon S.
Littleton, CO
Starbucks will always be my go to coffee shop. Yes, I have a gold card, and yes I love the variety. I hate the expense - that is my least favorite part and I feel like they are grossly overpriced, but I just love the quality of the product. I'll continue to go!
Courtney S.
Demorest, GA
I love their treats and drinks! My favorite for summer is the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher. My favorite "coffee" drink is a chocolatey chip frappe. I love it so much! It's kinda like a dessert you drink!
Carrie D.
Las Vegas, NV
The coffee drinks Starbucks provides are always tasty. They provide season flavors which are inspired by traditional flavors of that season. They are also very versatile in the traditional coffee drinks
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?