- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is great, but more on the expensive side. They have a lot of different combinations I wouldn't have ever thought of. Great for trying new things and food is good too
I'm very lucky to live close to a Starbucks so on a cold day I Always go for the grande White chocolate mocha, and if I need a pick me up I add a shot with a sugar in the raw. Yummy!!!!! There always great and keep me coming back time and again.
Im not a coffee fan but i do enjoy the hot chocolate and a warmed chocolate croissant. The people here are always nice. I like to order hot chocolate for my son and i love that its child temperature where he wont get burned when he sips it.
Starbucks will always be my go to coffee shop. Yes, I have a gold card, and yes I love the variety. I hate the expense - that is my least favorite part and I feel like they are grossly overpriced, but I just love the quality of the product. I'll continue to go!
I am obsessed with starbucks my favorite dirink from starbucks are the frappachinos and the macchiatos I get the caramel frapp and mocha frapp and also iced caramel macchiatos
While I like some of Starbucks coffees, particularly the singles you can buy at the store, I find their coffee shop coffee to be overpriced and too sweet. I also wish my local Starbucks offered Almond Milk as an alternative to Cows Milk.
Starbucks is my go to for a great cup of coffee when I'm on the go or running errands. I love that everywhere you go it'll taste the same and you know what to expect. My go to is iced coffee or a caramel macchiato. Great rewards program too!
Starbucks is the best! I have not been disappointed in any of the drinks I've tried, considering I go almost everyday before work. The Coffee Frappucino is by far my favorite because it gives me all the energy I need for the entire day.
Fold member love their drinks , I can order off the top of my head my favorites they always seem to understand when I wanna try something new and I completely agree with their policy of you don't like it they will make something you do like
My obsession I go before I start my busy day , during the winter months I drink a ventti pumpkin spice latte with almond milk it's so good! Summer I go for Carmel macchiato w alimony milk and spring I go to green tea lemonade oh so good!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos