- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I recently heard that the CEO is helping all of the employees get an education, and that's great, but the employees who served me didn't act like they had it good. I got my smoothie at around 9:30 p.m. (Our's closes at 10:30) and I sat down with my boyfriend. There were a few freshman hanging out inside, but about half of them had purchased a drink. They had gone in and come back in about three times and I understand that the employee's were frustrated and that it was late. Instead of talking to the kids about it, she yelled at them from across the store and said, "Inside or out, Pick one or the other!" I just felt like there were better ways to handle it and she is being payed to do this, it isn't like anyone is forcing her to be there.
Stupid good. Stupid expensive. I go more than I'll admit. How much I've spent in my lifetime I don't even want to think about... it's addicting. There's one on every corner. Convenience is key. That is all.
Who could ever say No to starbucks. They have many options and it just taste so good. It is very addictive. My favorite is the Green Tea Frapp substitute milk for coconut milk.
I love the Starbucks app! I love that you can order ahead and generally by the time you get there you can skip the line and grab your coffee and go. I generally go to Starbucks 3-4 times a week. I love the stylish drinkware they come out with.
Starbucks is always my go to for coffee on the go! I have so many favorites. My drinks are always made right and are always good. The employees are always very nice and helpful!
Starbucks coffee is a bit overpriced but the quality of the drinks and foods is worth it. I go every once in a while or whenever I'm near one. The baristas who work then are very nice and I recommend this place to everyone.
Like everyone else in America and probably in the world can say, Starbucks coffee is the best in flavor and when on the go. I love their iced vanilla latte, perfect balance to everything
Starbucks is great! I go back and forth between their white chocolate mocha hot drink and their iced coffee with pumps of classic and vanilla. With their Starbucks app you don't even have to wait in line anymore. Best for people in a rush!
Starbucks has really upped their game recently. With the addition of the Clover machine, I can get amazing french press coffee on the go. It's so delicious, especially with a splash of cold soy. I definitely use Starbucks as a treat once in a while but when I go, I always have a great experience.
Starbucks is a must, every single day. It has become part of my routine. I work very close to two different locations and my college also has one. Starbucks is known for being quite expensive but if you download their reward program app then you will get awesome deals which add up to....*drumroll please*.... FREE COFFEE!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos